aberdeen-music

The Race to 500

Teabags

Guest idol_wild

Thing is, both Bigsby and Teabags will have to wait to gain more reputation - we've all rep'd them so much that we can't give any more for ages!

Pair overly humourous cunts.

Pretty sure Teabags is highest with 508.

If you're really bothered you can do an advanced members search and sort the results by reputation.

I'm sixth! How the hell did that happen? I'm not even that funny or helpful - especially in real life! In fact, I was a complete cunt on the phone to Orange this morning - all 10 of the people I spoke to....

anyway, back on topic...

I'm currently the meat filling between stuartmaxwell (7th) and Lucky Rathven (5th), which is partly disconcerting and, to some I'm sure, quite exciting.

..and it's only going to get better when Teabags gives me reiprocal points for my help in trumping that awful, awful Bigsby into 2nd place.

....oopsie :O

No matter, just checked my rep after my morning wank and thanks to Hog I'm now way out in front of Teabags on 526. Howdya like THEM apples? ;)

I'm sixth! How the hell did that happen? I'm not even that funny or helpful - especially in real life! In fact, I was a complete cunt on the phone to Orange this morning - all 10 of the people I spoke to....

anyway, back on topic...

I'm currently the meat filling between stuartmaxwell (7th) and Lucky Rathven (5th), which is partly disconcerting and, to some I'm sure, quite exciting.

you are funny in ways that few people know about :up:

The thing is, as people are on here longer and longer, and get more points themselves, the number of points they can dish out will be higher, so I guess it will be much quicker for folk to get to 1000 than 500.

Anyway, enough of all this willy waving, shouldn't we be slagging off Emos or Peter Dow or something?

I like how nefarious C is on it both the highest and lowest list(under a different username).Thats some good work!

If people have multiple accounts on this site then I would like to be informed of them please. It's against the rules.

If Alan Cynic was filthier, he'd be well over 1,000.

All he needs to do is talk about dirty minges and woman's rightful palce being in the kitchen for a couple of posts....

Teabags likes an unwashed fud

(or washed...he's not that fussy)

He'll have them if they smell of whales

or look a wee bit pussy

Warts are fine, and so are plooks

it all adds to the texture,

but if his tea's not up to scratch

he'll give the lass a lecture!

?(

• Upvote 1

no matter, just checked my rep after my morning wank and thanks to hog i'm now way out in front of teabags on 526. Howdya like them apples? ;)
527 beeeeeeeeeee-atch!
teabags likes an unwashed fud

he'll have them if they smell of whales

or look a wee bit pussy

warts are fine, and so are plooks

?(

yas!

Teabags likes an unwashed fud

He'll have them if they smell of whales

or look a wee bit pussy

Warts are fine, and so are plooks

?(

I want to give rep for nearly everything you post.