aberdeen-music

The Race to 500

Teabags

i would give you negative rep just to take it away, but then id feel bad and have to deal with the knowlage that i destroyed your rep, plus your sending me an ace dvd so i cant be that mean :)

Plus you just gave me positive the other day so I don't think you can give me negative anyway, so shove that right up your pop-punk arse Milney-boy. ;)

Plus you just gave me positive the other day so I don't think you can give me negative anyway, so shove that right up your pop-punk arse Milney-boy. ;)

listen knopfer wannabe ill give rep to every other person on this site just so i can give you bad rep if you continue your bad mouthing about pop punk, have you not heard its making a come back???.....

dont mess with me and my community guru status!!! :D

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I dare everyone to give me positive rep to see if I can get above Teabags within a day. Big ask seeing as I have 134 at the mo......

I think I deserve positive rep for giving DJ Hand Solo his first outing on Friday night, AND letting him play ambient metal music. Amazing :)

And Bigsby, don't lie. I know you check if you've received any points first thing in the morning.

Ha, no first thing I do in the morning is have a wank.

THEN I check to see if I've received any points.

It's nice to know that people find your posts funny or whatever but I'm just as pleased to get a "lol" comment or something like that - if I was that bothered about rep I wouldn't have cancelled my last account when I had over 100 points. ;)

But I certainly wouldn't censor what I'm going to post or whatever on the basis that it might lead to getting points knocked off - I remember the one occassion I did post something fairly contraversial I was expecting to lose heaps of rep, and I did. But I ended up actually being higher than I was before as I got more positive for that particular post than I did negative. :up: (And I think my "Infraction" has expired now.)

But seriously, any points system where Teabags and I are ahead of Alan Cynic is clearly just plain wrong.

But seriously, any points system where Teabags and I are ahead of Alan Cynic is clearly just plain wrong.
If Alan Cynic was filthier, he'd be well over 1,000.

All he needs to do is talk about dirty minges and woman's rightful palce being in the kitchen for a couple of posts. Sorted.

Ha, no first thing I do in the morning is have a wank.
Great minds....

Sort it the other way, there's some proper charlies at the bottom of the chart. The rep comments on some of them are amazing. dLUDEd's profile for instance:

Snafu Closed For Refurb 25-09-2008 10:48 Alah Complete tosser

Snafu Closed For Refurb 24-09-2008 12:19 WoodyRATM hmm

Snafu Closed For Refurb 23-09-2008 15:38 treader. idiot.

Snafu Closed For Refurb 17-09-2008 19:23 Jeanette What are you talking about?! Nonsense.

Snafu Closed For Refurb 17-09-2008 16:07 Lucky Rathen Being condescending isn't going to endear you to anyone

If you're really bothered you can do an advanced members search and sort the results by reputation.

Just did that and astonished to see myself 29th in the rankings, just ahead of Hog!

Remarkable, considering what a complete tosser I am.

..and it's only going to get better when Teabags gives me reiprocal points for my help in trumping that awful, awful Bigsby into 2nd place.

....oopsie :O

• Upvote 1