aberdeen-music

O'Neils

sexytunk

Well after checking out Hot Mangu @ The Lemon Tree we decided to be adventurous and head into town for a few more scoofs. Can anyone tell me when O'Neils became so shit? It used to be a regular haunt of mine until afew years ago, but now I spend most of my time out in either in The Globe, Lemon Tree or Drummonds. I can't believe how poor O'Neils was, the drink and service was poor, the music was total pants and the DJ was an absolute Bell End! Whats goin on?

Guest idol_wild

It may have gone shit, but at least they've finally managed to get rid of that potent smell of dead hoop that used to haunt the place when you walked past on Back Wynd.

That was horrendous.

It may have gone shit, but at least they've finally managed to get rid of that potent smell of dead hoop that used to haunt the place when you walked past on Back Wynd.

That was horrendous.

God yeah, that was rank. I remember walking past it on the way to college, usually with the mother of all hangovers - uuuuuuurgh.

Guest idol_wild
God yeah, that was rank. I remember walking past it on the way to college, usually with the mother of all hangovers - uuuuuuurgh.

It almost literally made me puke one morning when I walked past it. :puke:

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I was in some time last year upstairs. It was ram-packed, full of old people and the bogs are in a stupid bottle neck.

From memory it's difficult to tell the difference between ladies and gents.... I've had a few moments stood outside the toilets trying to guess which one to go into...

I used to really like O'Neill's and I seem to remember having a really good night in there recently, can't even remember when it was...

But - I'm not in very often these days. I don't think it's changed in about 10 years though