aberdeen-music

ESP Horizon V ESP M2

Chaosphere72

wondering what u guy's think of these 2 esp standard models ? one the Horizon 2 the other The M2, basically similar to the Kirk Hamster Sig without his cheesy inlays .I'm kinda guessing here but would the m2 have a fuller sound to the Horizon? I'm sure there both excellant guitars ?mahogany & alder woods both excellant and prob equally suited to emgs or Duncan's ?

ps what would u go for ? seems to me both are pretty flexible and could easily be considered as a good workhorse guitar's that cover a broad spectrum of musical styles .

wondering what u guy's think of these 2 esp standard models ? one the Horizon 2 the other. The M2, basically similar to the Kirk Hamster Sig without his cheesy inlays .I'm kinda guessing here but would the m2 have a fuller sound to the Horizon? I'm sure there both excellant guitars ?mahogany & alder woods both excellant and prob equally suited to emgs or Duncan's ?

ps what would u go for ? seems to me both are pretty flexible and could easily be considered as a good workhorse guitar's that cover a broad spectrum of musical styles .

1. KH sigs are manufactured to a higher quality than M-IIs which are standard series. :)

2. Horizons are of either the same material or mahogany, and thicker bodied, therefore would be the fuller sounding of the 2 :)