aberdeen-music

Effects pedal geek required

Cabbage

I've built a simple by-pass switch for an FX loop on my pedal board and am trying to create a "blending" curcuit to mix the input signal with the effects return to control the level of effects. so far all attempts have failed, although i did manage to make lots of noise!

any electronics geeks able to help out a fellow pedal nerd??

this is the curcuit i have come up with......

f618e679.jpg

i have seen what you want referenced on a forum i frequently use for building and modding pedals and so on.

Have a look on DIYstompboxes.com and see if you find anything.

If not let me know and i can try and help. It should be fairly simple to be honest depending on what your using.

is it one pedal you are controling the mix from or a load of them? you can control the input level on pedals with an expression pedal with a few modifications

I've built a simple by-pass switch for an FX loop on my pedal board and am trying to create a "blending" curcuit to mix the input signal with the effects return to control the level of effects. so far all attempts have failed, although i did manage to make lots of noise!

any electronics geeks able to help out a fellow pedal nerd??

this is the curcuit i have come up with......

f618e679.jpg

cheers for the pointers, that curcuit doesnt work as it is, on full "blend" it just drops the output of everything and you can only just here the effects.

the whole board consists of:

guitar > tuner > distortion > volume pedal > noise gate > bypass switch ( wah > delay > flange) > oot to amp