aberdeen-music

Brokencyde - the world just ended

Teabags

• 3 weeks later...
"Se7en" looks like an angry baby. seriously, look.

angrybabybrokencyde.jpg

I rest my case.

i had a long and hearty laugh at that one, sir.

i'm pretty disgusted that brokencyde have fans in the first place, but enough to actually tour? it saddens me that the fans are teenagers of around my age. i suppose with those fuckwits around i can't really get annoyed at people assuming that because of my age i listen to crap music. bleh.

by the way, there's going to be a pretty decent gig on the day before all this shite that you should go to if you have the time/money:

June 4th @ Tunnels: Serpcio +support Hot Mangu, Shotgun Riot.

i'm pretty disgusted that brokencyde have fans in the first place, but enough to actually tour? it saddens me that the fans are teenagers of around my age. i suppose with those fuckwits around i can't really get annoyed at people assuming that because of my age i listen to crap music. bleh.

by the way, there's going to be a pretty decent gig on the day before all this shite that you should go to if you have the time/money:

Hot Mangu is going to be the best band there.

So, you've mouthed off about 2 bands you don't like as well as getting uppety about people slagging off Avenged Sevenfold?

Baffling.

• Upvote 1

So, you've mouthed off about 2 bands you don't like as well as getting uppety about people slagging off Avenged Sevenfold?

Baffling.

i wasn't particularly getting uppety about people slaggin a7x.

i was actually just trying to point out that they weren't giving credit where credit was due.

i appreciate that a7x aren't to everyones taste and i respect peoples' music taste so long as it is actually based on the important factors involved in being a musician.

a7x are actually very talented with their instruments, whereas the bands i have spoken badly of actually don't have any talent.

you see where i'm coming from?

oh and berni, have you ever actually listened to Serpico?

I'm well aware of Brokencyde and their 'lyrics'... think you should maybe read back the thread a little.

I was specifically talking about what I had quoted, but it's ok.

they have a section of there live show where they get underage girls to go up on stage and pull their pants down to win a smooch