aberdeen-music

Brokencyde - the world just ended

Teabags

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, keesher is a good lad and i'm glad he is involved in some way with the show for Lemuria, i'm pretty sure he will treat it as a hobby show and look after the band rather than trying to leech money out of it like our pal Inkster

They're in it together. Nitrogen is a partnership of both Stephen and Matthew. So they're equally to blame for Brokencyde...

Can't speak for the Lemuria show, but I know that both are booking bands, and Brokencyde was a joint venture - so I think it's more than a hobby for Stephen. Only they would be able to confirm that though. :)

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
yeah, keesher is a good lad and i'm glad he is involved in some way with the show for Lemuria, i'm pretty sure he will treat it as a hobby show and look after the band rather than trying to leech money out of it like our pal Inkster

Let. It. Go.

He's not harming you in anyway. So he's tyring to make a business out of booking bands. Who gives a fuck? Not me anyway.

you really have a cock up your ass about this boy do you.

the boy can do what he likes and it's not like I am stopping him from doing it.

Normally I don't really care about it, normally I wouldn't say anything, normally I would say "each to their own, people pay their money, it's their choice etc" but in this case I cannot. Are you behind the guy because you are too lazy to arrange your point of origin gigs.

This guy has the same ethos as your old pal Paul Stewart who was infamous for exploiting stuff and people he didnt even like to make $$$

Someone's putting on gigs for money and stuartmaxwell disagrees, therefore he's a twat.

Get fucking over it.

The guy is trying to run a business, and is booking what he thinks will sell. I think Brokencyde are complete garbage, but I don't really give a shit that Inkster has booked them in to play Moshulu and a couple of other gigs. He can please himself. I just won't go to the gig.

I think Inkster is doing a pretty good job of bringing acts to Aberdeen. From what I can see he's had a pretty big hand in bringing Every Time I Die to Tunnels which everyone has a massive hard on about. He is mostly booking bands that I'm not personally into, but seems to be bringing some quality acts in these genres to Aberdeen and his gigs sound as if they are well attended, so good work I say.

the boy can do what he likes and it's not like I am stopping him from doing it.

Normally I don't really care about it, normally I wouldn't say anything, normally I would say "each to their own, people pay their money, it's their choice etc" but in this case I cannot. Are you behind the guy because you are too lazy to arrange your point of origin gigs.

This guy has the same ethos as your old pal Paul Stewart who was infamous for exploiting stuff and people he didnt even like to make $$$

Haha too lazy to put on a gig, stuart we are too lazy to get out of bed most days of course we are too lazy to put on our own gigs, but thats got nothing to do with this. The guy is running gigs as a buisness and he is in it to make some money from what i can gather, nothing really wrong with that is there? I dont really see him as Paul Stewart MKII, at least he puts on some decent gigs by the looks of things.

I just dont understand why this has annoyed you so much that you have to mention it in every second post.

stop posting on every thread on this site and while you are at it; go boil your head you insufferable tool

What's this? Someone disagrees with you (or by the looks of it a few disagree with you) so you just resort to name calling? Not like you in the slightest.

You are not the fucking god of putting on gigs in Aberdeen. People can do as they want without the requirement for your approval.

Last time I checked, you live in Dundee and don't put on many gigs in Aberdeen anymore.

What's this? Someone disagrees with you (or by the looks of it a few disagree with you) so you just resort to name calling? Not like you in the slightest.

You are not the fucking god of putting on gigs in Aberdeen. People can do as they want without the requirement for your approval.

Last time I checked, you live in Dundee and don't put on many gigs in Aberdeen anymore.

do yourself a favour and put your law degree to good use and go back and read what I wrote. I have previously stated that they guy can do what he likes.

by all means continue to exemplify my claims that you are a fucking idiot, but this is getting off topic and it's not fair on all of the Aberdeen brokencyde fans having their thread hijacked by a 27yr old adult throwing a childish rant.

do yourself a favour and put your law degree to good use and go back and read what I wrote. I have previously stated that they guy can do what he likes.

by all means continue to exemplify my claims that you are a fucking idiot, but this is getting off topic and it's not fair on all of the Aberdeen brokencyde fans having their thread hijacked by a 27yr old adult throwing a childish rant.

Is that you you're referring to?

to be fair tho stuart, you appear to have thrown the toys out the pram when concerned with this and with exposure. If you dont agree thats fine, just dont go into their threads and have a go at their gig policy and dont bring it up constantly, i think most people have got the point that you dont like how he works, plenty of others dont mind so let him get on with it as you say.

to be fair tho stuart, you appear to have thrown the toys out the pram when concerned with this and with exposure. If you dont agree thats fine, just dont go into their threads and have a go at their gig policy and dont bring it up constantly, i think most people have got the point that you dont like how he works, plenty of others dont mind so let him get on with it as you say.

and I didn't say all of this in the excerpt that you quoted? o_O

has the weed really turned you into a drongo? ?(

and I didn't say all of this in the excerpt that you quoted? o_O

has the weed really turned you into a drongo? ?(

I've been a "drongo" for a long time now, one extra joint wont make much difference.

Well actually do what your saying then. leave the boy to it, dont hijack his threads and dont bring him up in other threads.

If your that bothered put on your own gigs your way, like you have done before.

I suppose it's about time i confess that i actually like theese guys. And Hollywood Undead for that matter... Though i'm sure that will come as no surprise to anyone here, i get told a lot i have the worst music taste ever. :up:

With all due respect, you sound like a bell-end.

• Upvote 1