aberdeen-music

Brokencyde - the world just ended

Teabags

I've spent about five minutes pretty aghast at what i just watched [ Freaxxx video ] . The uk is in the core of a recession and so are peoples musical tastes let alone talents .

I'd happily part ways with my money to go to this "gig" at "mosh"ulu if i knew there would be a 300 strong lynch mob to bum rush the stage and pulverise these little cretinous little oiks with vinager soaked barbed wire !!!

• Upvote 1

This band actually insults me. I actually feel physically insulted that not only did some fuckwit think they're good enough to sing to a label, book a tour let alone a show for, but also the fact that some fuckwits listen to this.

Fuckwits making fuckwit music being promoted to fuckwits by an industry of fuckwits.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't quite believed I just watched that. I'm embarassed for them, they're beyond bad.:down:

Incidentally, the idiot in the pink T with the ridiculous hair had his hands round a girl's throat and was screaming into her ears...surely our local MPs will take swift action to ensure this band can't gig in the city...could corrupt the kidz.

the first song on their myspace just made me laugh, i mean, what exactlys the point in the streaming, seems they just added it to reach out to the lil teeny boppers that dont seem to listen to decent music and listen to Bring Me The Horizon or whatever they are called

two poor genres joined = epic fail

good new fellers!!! Hunting season is now open!!

I read a section in Kerrang Mag on "Screamo-Crunk" or whatever the fuck it is and i thought to myself "Hmm, atleast they arn't on the music stationa"..I shit you not i went through to the livingroom...Scuzz....Hollywood Undead are on.

What the fuck is this?? this is not music! this is just shit. this is an easy option for untalented little fuckwits that like to dress up as the scene demands " I.e tatts and fringes, skinnys, bright clothes and Nike 6.0's that are pimped out in stupid seizure enducing colours"

I'm sure I speak for all the guys and gals in bands that have spent money and time buying equipment learning to play and writing songs only to have their efforts spat on by these twats in Brokencyde and Hollywood Undead , Breathe Carolina etc that get a synth and those "Cher machines" and lame lyrics and "Raps" and start touring it actually makes me sick,

As I type this out i'm drawn to the fact that i'm wearing a a neon Green and Black Lumberjack shirt. The irony pains me but not as much as this Screamo Crunk shit.

Anyone seen Clockwork Orange where they lock the dude upstairs and play Beethovens 9th and he freaks out and jumps out the window?....you get the idea lol

Rant over.

I had only heard a couple of songs but this website, which won't do anything, actually highlighted how awful they are and made me youtube other songs, which is actually embarassing.

MOTHERS AGAINST BROKENCYDE - SITE COMING SOON!!!

Not only are they total, utter shit, but they're unpatriotic too? Fuck sake!

I'd happily part ways with my money to go to this "gig" at "mosh"ulu if i knew there would be a 300 strong lynch mob to bum rush the stage and pulverise these little cretinous little oiks with vinager soaked barbed wire !!!

id join you on that caz

the scariest things is the crowd at this gig will probably be full of 14 year old girls who actualy think this is ok