aberdeen-music

Brokencyde - the world just ended

Teabags

They are gangsta. What's wrong with inter-culture music? Elvis did it, Eminem did it! Why can't little rich kids from Cali or wherever do it! They probably got signed cause one of their dad's is a a&r rep of their record label! I wouldn't buy that shit, but think it's sooo funny and lame that I kinda like it!! Well, mostly cause I'm gangsta! Word.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
They are gangsta. What's wrong with inter-culture music? Elvis did it, Eminem did it! Why can't little rich kids from Cali or wherever do it! They probably got signed cause one of their dad's is a a&r rep of their record label! I wouldn't buy that shit, but think it's sooo funny and lame that I kinda like it!! Well, mostly cause I'm gangsta! Word.

"A non rap fan talking about rap is one of the most embarrassing things most hip hop fans will ever have to endure. More often than not, it will start with a parent or a republican friend making the argument that all rap sounds the same and that rhyming a bunch of words together would be easy. They'll inevitably begin their impromptu free-style with a ridiculous approximation of beatboxing that sounds something like an asthmatic cartoon character. Things get worse with the verse, which will go something like, "Yo I went to the store, the store was a bore, yo G I'm hard core." They'll probably end the performance with their arms crossed in an exaggerated b-boy stance that they saw on the cover of a Run DMC album in the late '80s."

• Upvote 2

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Anyone else heading along?

the best you can really hope for is a handful from this forum, provided their bottled-piss filled rucksacks aren't searched and confiscated

"A non rap fan talking about rap is one of the most embarrassing things most hip hop fans will ever have to endure. More often than not, it will start with a parent or a republican friend making the argument that all rap sounds the same and that rhyming a bunch of words together would be easy. They'll inevitably begin their impromptu free-style with a ridiculous approximation of beatboxing that sounds something like an asthmatic cartoon character. Things get worse with the verse, which will go something like, "Yo I went to the store, the store was a bore, yo G I'm hard core." They'll probably end the performance with their arms crossed in an exaggerated b-boy stance that they saw on the cover of a Run DMC album in the late '80s."

That is right good. Who said that?

They're akin to that annoying kid in every classroom. If you show that you're annoyed, you only encourage them. The only course of action is to ignore them and hope to god they go away.

Actually the worst band in the history of time, but saying that just throws gas on the fire. It's a horrible paradox.

• Upvote 1

It's not really a fact. This kid from earlier in the thread fucking loves them:

l_f20bd0804df03abae4b24d296730c2b5.jpg

Not to mention that jf9tp2 fellow.

He's having a wank. Where's his other arm? Just look at his face. He's just spunked in his pants for Brokencyde. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

EDIT: I've just realised that the kidz don't use z anymore instead of an s. It's two s's these days.

They're akin to that annoying kid in every classroom. If you show that you're annoyed, you only encourage them. The only course of action is to ignore them and hope to god they go away.

Actually the worst band in the history of time, but saying that just throws gas on the fire. It's a horrible paradox.

WELL, sir, i agree with you 100%. we can hope they fade away into some sort of non-existance. they should just disappear. :swearing: