aberdeen-music

Esp 1 ctm eclipse full thickness vb

Chaosphere72

full thickness gibson les paul style, awesome smooth satin finish beautifull japanese made ctm 1 great tone great craftmanship by esp .

S1032296.jpg

S1032297.jpg

S1032298.jpg

S1032299.jpg

S1032300.jpg

S1032301.jpg

S1032302.jpg

S1032303.jpg

S1032304.jpg

S1032305.jpg

Specifications - ESP Eclipse I CTM:Full Thickness

Construction: Set Neck

Scale: 24.75 in.

Body: Solid Mahogany Body with Maple Top

Neck: 3 Piece Mahogany Neck - Thin U Shape

Fretboard: Ebony

Nut: Bone Nut - 42mm

Inlays: Flag Inlays

Binding: Double Custom Binding around the body neck and headstock

Pickups: EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N) Active

Electronics: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, Toggle

Hardware: Gold

Tuners: Gotoh Magnum Lock Tuners

Bridge: Gotoh Tune-o-matic & Tail

Frets: 22 XJ

Case: ESP Hard Case is Included with ALL ESP Japan models.

Condition NEW

1400 Ebay Thinlizzycat

interesting:laughing: do the maths australlia gb currencey conversion nevermind shipping and customs .

this is new receipt inc

3,095.00 AUD = 1,399.05 GBP = whatever you have to pay for shipping & customs

shipping is inc in this offer

imprinted i didnt know this was a popularity contest? lol who are u to be calling anyone a douche ? kindly tell me what beef i have with u or on 2nd thoughts i couldn't give a f*ck:up:

ps btw bmusic is an excellant music store and shane is very helpfull indeed :up:

Look again Russell - you're quoting the Domestic price, take the international rates and you'll see it's cheaper. Because I got my ESP EC-I CTM FT SilB (2nd off the run of 6) for less than 1400 even after Shipping and Customs. You are right though - Shane is a great guy to deal with.

Didn't have to dig too hard on the ESP boards to show this up - how to make friends and influence people right?

Vote for T'Cat to keep his promise and leave the boards - ESP Guitars Message Board

T'cat, how many forums have you been banned from? - ESP Guitars Message Board

TCat, Please stop PMing me. - ESP Guitars Message Board

A Real Picture Of Tcat!!! - ESP Guitars Message Board

Hey T'cat Tell Us More About Your Band - ESP Guitars Message Board

sorry been in a bad mood lately - ESP Guitars Message Board

I am jealous of the SW though, wouldn't mind a GB either.

look i really couldn't give a feck what u got your eclipse for or what panty liners u use in the morning go and annoy your parents with your teenybopper bs

anyone want to listen to this fool go ahead but check my ebay feedback out before you do it speaks volumes Thinlizzycat 100%

imprinted now please feck of and go and tell tales somewhere else , not so long ago on YouTube i stuck up fer a wee fucker like you while others were hurling uncalled for personal insults at u .

Look again Russell - you're quoting the Domestic price, take the international rates and you'll see it's cheaper. Because I got my ESP EC-I CTM FT SilB (2nd off the run of 6) for less than 1400 even after Shipping and Customs. You are right though - Shane is a great guy to deal with.

Didn't have to dig too hard on the ESP boards to show this up - how to make friends and influence people right?

Vote for T'Cat to keep his promise and leave the boards - ESP Guitars Message Board

T'cat, how many forums have you been banned from? - ESP Guitars Message Board

TCat, Please stop PMing me. - ESP Guitars Message Board

A Real Picture Of Tcat!!! - ESP Guitars Message Board

Hey T'cat Tell Us More About Your Band - ESP Guitars Message Board

sorry been in a bad mood lately - ESP Guitars Message Board

I am jealous of the SW though, wouldn't mind a GB either.

what a cock you can be.

hi dave

wouldn't worry bro to much, imprinted clearly is one of the reasons why i lose my temper on other forums because of how friggin' stupid he is .

again calling me shady without a shred of proof , again this guitar is brand new and comes with receipt of purchase .also the guitar retails at 1400 in Europe the link he posted also retails at the same money simply do the currency conversion . i am not forcing anyone to buy this guitar but this asshole is grasping at straws at best , go ahead mofo get one piece of evidence to suggest my shady dealings as a seller ?

he won't! so kindly mind your own business imprinted and get out of this fecking thread, just because u lick ass on the esp forums for brownie points doesn't mean others have to tolerate your retarded nonsense.

Sorry T'Cat. My one's better.

You're still a douche and still lurking on the ESP boards I see as well. :finger:

Douche or not, I prefer the look of his guitars I'm afraid.

Dick-swinging contests are still pretty funny though, so gentlemen do go on...

lol bro the case is nice but do u not want the guitar in it lol

ps u shouldnt be talking to a douche like me because it might hurt imprinted sensitive girlie feelings :laughing:

i thought you might have chucked in the case for free? No?

Ok, 150 for guitar and case, final offer

Camo guitars look like ass. I'd stick with that sexy black eclipse if I were you.

all a mater of taste my friend :up: although the eclipse is bad ass , that extra body thickness really adds to the sustain and punch through a good tube amp .have to say Ive been-playing esp for 10 yrs now and the european ctm'1 eclipse are pretty damn excellant .

ps i use the white eclipse a lot and even though the vintage black is just as good its mainly the SW ctm that takes up most of my playing time .

i bought the M2 UrbanCamo just to give me a shake up to play with a floyd and 25.75scale for the first time in 10 yrs ie variety is the keyi do believe.

all a mater of taste my friend :up:

Very true! Although that same guitar in black would look cool eternally, whereas I could guarantee the lastability of camo will wear off.

It's like spikey BC rich guitars. Awesome when you're 18. Not so good 5 years later.