aberdeen-music

Cats. Fuck cats.

Cats shit in my garden.

Dogs win.

Dogs have to shit out the babies somewhere, did you think about that?

Funnily enough, the reasons people have been stating for disliking cats are the reasons why I like them. If they could, they'd kill and eat you. They generally don't care about you, and seem to understand the unspoken contract you have with them - you provide food and shelter, they provide a whole heap of LOLs in the ridiculous pursuits they seem to get themselves into. Dogs are too clingy.

Dogs have to shit out the babies somewhere, did you think about that?

Funnily enough, the reasons people have been stating for disliking cats are the reasons why I like them. If they could, they'd kill and eat you. They generally don't care about you, and seem to understand the unspoken contract you have with them - you provide food and shelter, they provide a whole heap of LOLs in the ridiculous pursuits they seem to get themselves into. Dogs are too clingy.

You make a compelling arguement. But my dog, Winston, is an exception to the ruel, he is an amazing dog. Sometimes, if you listen carefully, you can hear him crying '"Craig, Craig!"

You make a compelling arguement. But my dog, Winston, is an exception to the ruel, he is an amazing dog. Sometimes, if you listen carefully, you can hear him crying '"Craig, Craig!"

I'm assuming that's your name, becuase if not I'd recommend you have him put down for being weird.

I hate cats. They seem like crap pets. They do what they want, come and please as they go.

Dogs are the way to go!

shit topic, sorry but it's just gonna be folk shouting cats or dogs..or other where as half the folk who don't lioke cats probably never even owned one, having owned both they are good for different reasons?!

dogs are more needy

• Upvote 1

I'm more a dog person because I'm very allergic to cats. I do like them, but I get stingy eyes, an itchy throat and I sneeze like fuck if I touch the little blighters. At least with dogs you just get a slightly smelly hand.

I love really dumb dogs that come bounding up to you with their tongue hanging out. Dogs are ace.

shit topic, sorry but it's just gonna be folk shouting cats or dogs..or other where as half the folk who don't lioke cats probably never even owned one, having owned both they are good for different reasons?!

dogs are more needy

Tell you whats a shit topic, Jo-D, making one of the undreds of threads that are just opposing a thread already made. Pet Hates-Ace..ic

Also Murr, points for the Garth Merenghi quote.

Guest idol_wild
I don't really care about my cat. It doesn't care about me. I wouldn't really care if it got run over by a bus, and it wouldn't care if I got run over by a bus.

I like that.

Yet you still fork out your money to feed it? Personally, if I owned a cat and it told me it wouldn't care if I got run over by a bus, I'd feel a little cheated. And a little bit stoned - as I'm aware cats don't normally speak.

What a rubbish and assuming pet.

I think cats are for girls and poofs.

Dogs are for men. Real men.

I have five dogs in close proximity - All of them are shit scared of one of my cats! :D

My last cat scared my then neighbour's Dobermans so much that they never dared enter my garden again, even when the fence was down for a prolonged period. Mind you, he was a bit of a bruiser of a cat, A yard from nose to tail & weighed two stone - Of solid muscle! :D

Tell you whats a shit topic, Jo-D, making one of the undreds of threads that are just opposing a thread already made. Pet Hates-Ace..ic

Also Murr, points for the Garth Merenghi quote.

wind your neck in, you cock - one opposite thread to try n spur some happiness...try taking things a little less serious eh!