aberdeen-music

Shane MacGowan in Aberdeen??

Trips

Titspatricks

Worrying that Darren needed to "relaunch" a pub that he only opened 3 months ago... As expected the Dubliners and Shane MacGowan were a no show- according to Mr Carroll they missed their flight from Dublin to Aberdeen... interestingly according to the Aberdeen Airport website there isn't a flight from Dublin to Aberdeen on a Saturday... Put on a show for the people of Aberdeen he certainly did... a show of himself. AGAIN ;)

Love how sbask totally copied my comment from the evening express website... you could have at least admitted it wasn't yours!!!

I have been following this thread and have found it highly amusing. Having had the misfortune of knowing Darren Carroll I really find it difficult to feel at all sorry for him. He screwed over a very close friend of mine, leaving him homeless and jobless at Christmas time. The boy really is a disgrace to the good people of Ireland. Everyone I meet who has met Darren says the exact same thing. I know it was mentioned here about him being rude to the staff at the old Union; before the bar was planned to be where Stadia is he did the exact same thing in there. the boy is a creep!!!!

Of course Shane MacGowan wasn't going to be there, the whole thing was a lie. Love how all the tits who said he would turn up have suddenly gone quiet....

Cheers for keeping me entertained everyone!

You sir, are a clown of the highest order. More worrying than your bullshit about Shane MacGowan however is your thinly veiled threat of police action over comments on this site (the second example of this on this site in a week after the first in the Wifebeater thread?). :moody:

Spot on in the sense that he's an incurable numpty, but it wasn't him who threw a pissy on the WB thread. It was Millie at her uptight best.

:up:

Spot on in the sense that he's an incurable numpty, but it wasn't him who threw a pissy on the WB thread. It was Millie at her uptight best.

:up:

I know, I didn't say it was the second example by HIM, just that it was the second time it had happened in a week. I've been on this site and it's predecessor since about 2002, never seen it before. :(

Not only that, but I've just had it repeated to me via PM, while reminding me "what happened to Kai" :rolleyes:

I know, I didn't say it was the second example by HIM, just that it was the second time it had happened in a week. I've been on this site and it's predecessor since about 2002, never seen it before. :(

Not only that, but I've just had it repeated to me via PM, while reminding me "what happened to Kai" :rolleyes:

Ah right, gotcha now. What is it with these so-called "punks" threatening to go bleating to the police? Must be the ageing process...

Either way, not :up:

• Upvote 1

Ah right, gotcha now. What is it with these so-called "punks" threatening to go bleating to the police? Must be the ageing process...

Either way, not :up:

Just worked out who you are. Even though I saw the :up: earlier I thought it was in homage to our fallen comrade.

Yes, I am a dope.

Welcome back.

• Upvote 1

aye

your comment in the evening express website was written to fucking well I just pasted it

I didnt realise I had to credit the author of such an accomplished peice...fuckin hell

Aye, Iv never posted on another topic on this site, some of you lot have got fuckin heaps a time on yer hands eh?

your comment in the evening express website was written to fucking well I just pasted it

I didnt realise I had to credit the author of such an accomplished peice...fuckin hell

Aye, Iv never posted on another topic on this site, some of you lot have got fuckin heaps a time on yer hands eh?

"sbask is a helpful contributor with 46 reputation points"

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Got any inside info on Stars in Bars this week? Radiohead in the Adam Lounge? Noel Gallagher at the Pittodrie Bar? How about Slayer at Jumpin' Jaks?

Noel Gallagher's playing the Pittodrie Bar!!!????

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

"The owner of Aberdeen public house Pittodrie Bar, has told the Evening Express that Noel Gallagher could be playing in the bar on Saturday 14th March. He rubbished claims that Noel will be in Japan with the rest of his band, Oasis, preparing for the next leg of their tour which starts on the 18th. Man in the know, Biz, informed the Evening Express that his mate called him, and said he's just been speaking to Noel, and this is DEFINITELY happening."

My mate Lecht Polanski telt some Latvian ladies at a Scottish festival that he was a TV star and his catchphrase was "Exterminate", they believed him because of the randoms coming up all ower the shop shouting

"EXTERMINATE" and they proceeded to cook him a delicious feast and enthusistically tried to tug aff his appendages, oo err missus .

n543319602_1087738_3486_thumb.jpg

Biz was brought back to life by Voodoo or something - thanks to Lecht Polanski,and the Latvian Fancies, who had gotten fed up of Biz taking over his body, ( like something oot o the film Ghost, far Whoopie Goldberg gets to hae a feel o Demi Moores coapy baps ) and using it to attend Toy gigs and get totally trashed and disco dancing a ower the shop .

Here's Biz getting in training for the gig at The Schooner, OOh aah Cantona, I left my nickers in my boyfriends car

elvis_map0015_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1