aberdeen-music

Shane MacGowan in Aberdeen??

Trips

better shit than you

"oh its not your night, oh"

I meant im not having that, Thats me setting myself a fucking rule. None of that shit in my life

I didnt say I was going to stop the wizard of oz and all his hairy arsed pals play with someone you class as a "rockstar" cos he plays gigs.

Fucking take that play gigs...are they rockstars? No...

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
better shit than you

I meant im not having that, Thats me setting myself a fucking rule. None of that shit in my life

I didnt say I was going to stop the wizard of oz and all his hairy arsed pals play with someone you class as a "rockstar" cos he plays gigs.

Hahaha. I'm loving the way you can type in an angry tone of voice.

Folk musicians my arse. Here's John McCusker onstage with Mark Knopfler, and I think we'll all agree you don't get any more "rock" than the Knopfmeister.

HPIM5548_filtered.jpg

Check the instrument McCusker has though - folk off.

Ho ho ho.

Yeah, but that's a rock bouzouki, not a folk bouzouki.

As for the pun, well, let's just say that Alan's title as Punmaster General appears to be safe for the forseeable future.

VERY safe.

better shit than you

Can the moderator who authorised this person's account please report to the headmaster's office immediately.

better shit than you

you were abused as a child wernt you?

Keep this on-topic please folks. There's a good discussion to be had here that won't happen if the thread continues to be sidetracked by silliness.

The Fitzpatricks owner has clearly pulled a ridiculous last ditch stunt to try and rescue some money he's lost by taking over and opening this pub.

In my opinion, he knew the place was going under and tried this stunt in the hope that he'd have a packed out bar to redeem some of the money he's lost, but would be left with no choice but to close the place anyway, with less losses than if he hadn't pulled this stunt.

In summary, he's a twat.

Guest treader.
The Fitzpatricks owner has clearly pulled a ridiculous last ditch stunt to try and rescue some money he's lost by taking over and opening this pub.

In my opinion, he knew the place was going under and tried this stunt in the hope that he'd have a packed out bar to redeem some of the money he's lost, but would be left with no choice but to close the place anyway, with less losses than if he hadn't pulled this stunt.

In summary, he's a twat.

CaptainObvious.jpg

Keep this on-topic please folks. There's a good discussion to be had here that won't happen if the thread continues to be sidetracked by silliness.

I think all the good discussion's been done.

Personally I'm just hanging around to see what sbask gets up to next.

:popcorn:

CaptainObvious.jpg

Sorry Dave, but I would have said this before it all went off topic - That's an absolute belter - It's David Mitchell as a Bo Selecta character!!!!! The same googs he uses for everyone, the wig, the gormless look - it's all there!!

Again, sorry Dave, but that's gold.

If that's the case, I may have to close the thread, as the people who come to the site looking for information about the gig or the fate of the venue aren't going to be impressed by the pages of infantile nonsense and attention seeking from certain members. I think people need to remember that this site is about the music scene of Aberdeen, and none of the people who run the site want to see juvenile banter replace useful discussion and information as the site's main theme.

So, anyway...back on topic. Now.

I really don't think there's much more discussion to be had.... Captain Cockmuncher made up a story about Shane MacGowan playing in his bar, a bunch of Shane fans turned up to find that it was a load of bullshit, and then the cunt rode off into the sunset with their money. And then sbask came online and broke the internet for everybody. End of story.