aberdeen-music

Shane MacGowan in Aberdeen??

Trips

nah

I was sober when I left them messages

Its just the way I speak I spose

Dont be offended, its sposed to be a music forum.

And its not fucking dictionary corner we're on here, so fuck my spelling and shit

Maybe if more folk on music forums spoke their minds instead of fucking speaking like scared idlewild fans it would be a better place.

Real rock stars have good hair and good clothes...that clown your blabbin about doesnt

• Upvote 1

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

And its not fucking dictionary corner we're on here, so fuck my spelling and shit

Maybe if more folk on music forums spoke their minds instead of fucking speaking like scared idlewild fans it would be a better place.

Real rock stars have good hair and good clothes...that clown your blabbin about doesnt

Keep going - your posts are brilliant.

Nobody claimed Roddy Woomble was a rockstar, let alone a real rockstar.

you must be related to stripey.

haha, keep it coming :D.

In fairness this place isn't short of people prepared to speak their mind...

This thread should be used as part of the National Curriculum in computing studies:

The lesson being: Don't believe rumours posted on internet forums and never, ever take someones word for it on the internet in any capacity.

I took the safer gamble and, despite other's persistence this was happening, decided to stay away. Glad I did now.

The manager must have been the arse that I spoke to when I was in my first (and only time.) Sounds like he's an even bigger tosser than I thought.

Cracking review of them in Miami, though!

This thread should be used as part of the National Curriculum in computing studies:

The lesson being: Don't believe rumours posted on internet forums and never, ever take someones word for it on the internet in any capacity.

I took the safer gamble and, despite other's persistence this was happening, decided to stay away. Glad I did now.

The manager must have been the arse that I spoke to when I was in my first (and only time.) Sounds like he's an even bigger tosser than I thought.

Cracking review of them in Miami, though!

Thats fair enough about an internet rumour but i had to put up with that fucking advert on every 20 mins on Original 106......I actually sensed in the guys tone on the advert that it was a fucking lie!

the guy is obvioulsy a cunt. I had heard it before from someone who worked there and this just underlined it.

Thats fair enough about an internet rumour but i had to put up with that fucking advert on every 20 mins on Original 106......I actually sensed in the guys tone on the advert that it was a fucking lie!

the guy is obvioulsy a cunt. I had heard it before from someone who worked there and this just underlined it.

Ha ha! I'd forgotten about about it being on the radio.

I don't listen to the radio so was fortunately saved from that but only had what I was reading on here to go by. I heard the initial "rumour" from a mate and would have completely disregarded it if it wasn't wentioned on this site.

But you get what I mean anyway!

Roddy The Fucking Womble thinks hes a rockstar...its fucking obvious cos hes alway "singing" down a microphone and booking dates to "perform"

He should stick to picking up litter, cos union streets pure dirty

See what you did there. Hilarious.

But not everyone who books dates to perform is or wants to be a rockstar. His latest tour was with a group of folk musicians. Very good it was too.

:popcorn:

That comment - and your love of that twat McGee - has revealed your true identity.

You are Noel Gallagher.

His spelling is better than Noel Gallagher's...

For the record, Alan McGee is a nice guy :)

Folk musicians? fuckin weirdos

Im havin none of that.....

Having none of what?

It's not your clubnight, or your venue. They are not trying to cater to you exclusively, so why don't you shut up and piss off.

And he can go on sell out tours across Britain, playing rock music in his band. So yes, you could say he IS a rockstar.

Having none of what?

It's not your clubnight, or your venue. They are not trying to cater to you exclusively, so why don't you shut up and piss off.

And he can go on sell out tours across Britain, playing rock music in his band. So yes, you could say he IS a rockstar.

Fucking hell. Did you just wake up from your drunken slumber and start furiously typing? Then slump over your desk again?

Noel Gallagher cant use computers

I can...just

Noel Gallagher has some good things to say about shit though.

Aye, I didnt say Alan Mcgee wasnt a nice guy. He probably is aright. Spose Il find out when I walk upto him, hand him the best tune hes heard for 15 year and fuck off

:up:

now he would go down well at a Tiger Tiger night

He's a nice guy, whether he'd go down on you (and well) is a whole different matter.