aberdeen-music

Worst Car Ever?

Bigsby

Took this picture a while back. Not sure of the exact model, but it's a powder blue Nissan/Datsun/something like that, with a ridiculously oversized spoiler on it, en-route to the Bouley.

Anyone ever seen a shittier car?

n573972363_1460784_6536663.jpg

I've seen that one about as well! o_O :D

There is a bright yellow Seat (I think) with a heeeuge sculptural rear spoiler going about town as well - I've seen it a few times on St Machar Drive recently.

Its as good as a sunrise on a dull morning!

Just watch an episode of "Pimp My Ride"

"Hey Charlene, we hooked you up with some vertical opening doors that you can't reach in order to clsoe once you're inside the car. We've also put television screens in these doors which you can't see cos they're down by the seats when you're drving, and upside down when the doors are open. Oh, and we've put a water bed in the trunk, despite the fact the trunk is the size of a keyboard."

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Just watch an episode of "Pimp My Ride"

"Hey Charlene, we hooked you up with some vertical opening doors that you can't reach in order to clsoe once you're inside the car. We've also put television screens in these doors which you can't see cos they're down by the seats when you're drving, and upside down when the doors are open. Oh, and we've put a water bed in the trunk, despite the fact the trunk is the size of a keyboard."

Pimp my Ride is an amazing programme.

Did anyone see the one with Bez's black cab? Utter genius.

Guest treader.

In an episode of Pimp My Ride, the guy wanted MORE space in his car for travelling with mates to go skateboarding.

The solution? Westwood and his gang of fucktards TOOK OUT a seat and replaced it with a ramp that folded out the back of the car. (and took like 5 minutes to automatically fold out...)