aberdeen-music

Birthdays

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idol_wild
It's quite sad to think that a 22 year old woman would almost be too young for me these days :(

No way!

15 is too young for you. And that's the way it'll be for the rest of your days.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
No way!

15 is too young for you. And that's the way it'll be for the rest of your days.

I used to think like that, but you look at some girls under 20, and they just look like kids. It would be so wrong in so many ways...

I'm 29 and my girlfriend just turned 19 last month! So I'm going to have to take issue with that statement! :p

My ex will be 23 this yr (we went out last year), altho he was quite mature there was still loads of young traits you just don't realise when you are that age. There's not much pick of older guys out there in Abdn!

Guest idol_wild
I used to think like that, but you look at some girls under 20, and they just look like kids. It would be so wrong in so many ways...

Yeah, if by "under 20" you mean 12/13 - then yes, it would be wrong in so many ways. Stop looking at kids, Calum! ;)

I'm 29 and my girlfriend just turned 19 last month! So I'm going to have to take issue with that statement! :p

You disgust me.

*secretly high fives Lucky Rathen, hoping nobody notices*

Yeah, if by "under 20" you mean 12/13 - then yes, it would be wrong in so many ways. Stop looking at kids, Calum! ;)

Fucking hell - I'm the one that said a girl of about 22 would be too young for me these days, and you've managed to turn it around to make it look like I'm the paedo.

:popcorn:

(yes that is a bag of sweets mr smiley is eating from)

Thanks very much for all the well wishing, I had a fucking amazing birthday and shall be celebrating the entire week. :up:

And Mitch (59 Sound) if you're reading, thanks for the pint mate.

Happy Birthday, old boy! I sense many more Headlight-purchased pints for you on Sunday. You still up for some sort of post-gig soiree?

Happy Birthday, old boy! I sense many more Headlight-purchased pints for you on Sunday. You still up for some sort of post-gig soiree?

I definitely am sir! I just need to find some cash after my exploits this week...

Guest idol_wild
Is the rule not "half your age then add 7 years" for how young you are 'allowed' to go? In which case, as a 25 year old... 20 years old is my limit. #

Seems fair enough.

That's not fair. Sometimes we all need a nubile 17/18 year old.