aberdeen-music

Birthdays

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks very much for all the well wishing, I had a fucking amazing birthday and shall be celebrating the entire week. :up:

And Mitch (59 Sound) if you're reading, thanks for the pint mate.

Guest treader.
Considering I never heard of it, let alone been there, your claims seem dubious sir!

I think you are wrong. I heard from a reliable source who was 'out for Craig Scott's birthday' and was also in Korova...I think perhaps you were very drunk!?

I think you are wrong. I heard from a reliable source who was 'out for Craig Scott's birthday' and was also in Korova...I think perhaps you were very drunk!?

I was worried I drunkenly started a fight and couldn't remember, but I was just on the phone to my relatively sober mate and he dismisses the claim I was in Korova.

Though you are correct, I was very very drunk.

Now you're legal, when you buying me a pint?

It's customary that the person who's birthday it is, has the pints bought for them.

I refer you to Treaders post "If you're in Tunnels I'll buy you a pint"

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
It's customary that the person who's birthday it is, has the pints bought for them.

I refer you to Treaders post "If you're in Tunnels I'll buy you a pint"

Well, it is my birthday tomorrow. Twenty fucking seven. Jesus.

You've had your fair share of pints. CRAIG OWES YOU NOTHING.

Fuck me - I said twenty seven, not eighty seven. No need to shout, my hearing's still good for another 50 years or so.

Guest treader.
whats that??

still younger than me :( I turn a whole 32 this year....but feel a 22 year old ;)

You're only as old as the woman you feel...which 22 year old woman are you feeling!?

You're only as old as the woman you feel...which 22 year old woman are you feeling!?

It's quite sad to think that a 22 year old woman would almost be too young for me these days :(