aberdeen-music

Shield Your Eyes + Pneu + Cap Sant! @ Cellar 35

Huw

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idol_wild

The poster is black and white - just go to your local library or downstairs in One Up and print off a ton of them. It'll cost less than 2/3 probably.

THEN GO MENTAL AND PIT THEM A'WYE!

:up:

The poster is black and white - just go to your local library or downstairs in One Up and print off a ton of them. It'll cost less than 2/3 probably.

THEN GO MENTAL AND PIT THEM A'WYE!

:up:

may have to be the case, except i'm going to have to print it from a jpg in the first place not even a hard copy and i don't have photoshop and the spelling is wrong! gonna flyer peoples cars at uni and that as well.

Guest idol_wild
may have to be the case, except i'm going to have to print it from a jpg in the first place not even a hard copy and i don't have photoshop and the spelling is wrong! gonna flyer peoples cars at uni and that as well.

Can students afford cars?

If so, I'm in the wrong racket.

Unless you're targeting the tutors and lecturers, of course! :)

Can students afford cars?

If so, I'm in the wrong racket.

Unless you're targeting the tutors and lecturers, of course! :)

the shambles that is the business school car park would say otherwise. although your probably right. wouldn't do much good. they say they'll be ready tomorrow. i don't really have much else i can do unless somebody is dead good on photoshop and can touch up the poster i put up.

Guest idol_wild
the shambles that is the business school car park would say otherwise. although your probably right. wouldn't do much good. they say they'll be ready tomorrow. i don't really have much else i can do unless somebody is dead good on photoshop and can touch up the poster i put up.

I wasn't quite suggesting that! I actually thought it was a pretty decent, and aggressive, approach. I'd do it if I had the time for the stuff I put on.

huw, if this is any use, or even just for future reference...send your jpeg file to the peeps at Iceberg Arts www.iceberg_arts.co.uk on Summer Street and they will do your posters pronto (usually same day in my experience) and cheap as chips :) they are a registered charity therefore you escape VAT on printing

this is where i usually get my stuff done :)

they only open mon-thurs

huw, if this is any use, or even just for future reference...send your jpeg file to the peeps at Iceberg Arts www.iceberg_arts.co.uk on Summer Street and they will do your posters pronto (usually same day in my experience) and cheap as chips :) they are a registered charity therefore you escape VAT on printing

this is where i usually get my stuff done :)

they only open mon-thurs

cheers shaz! like i say wasn't the printer, just some miscommunication between Cellar bods.

anyway, poster dilemmas aside... this is on monday! yas.

so i'm gonna head into uni with a bunch of posters mr. huw just dropped round. only thing is, i just have blu tac stuff! the last time i did posters with blue tac a lot were just...taken down :( huw, what did you use round grays? i could really do with one of those nail guns things....

drawing pins from John Menzies.. do you remember that place!?

anyway... Frenchie Warden is taking down his vast collection of distro records to sell.

sweets and rad!

by the way, huw gave us a staple gun for some poster'ing today - it's CRAZY :D!! andrew and i got some many weird looks! we did some inside the fraser noble building...thing echoed like, i kid you not, gun bullets. there was a guy on the computers next to us that literally jumped about 4 feet in the air when we fired the first one in.

sweets and rad!

by the way, huw gave us a staple gun for some poster'ing today - it's CRAZY :D!! andrew and i got some many weird looks! we did some inside the fraser noble building...thing echoed like, i kid you not, gun bullets. there was a guy on the computers next to us that literally jumped about 4 feet in the air when we fired the first one in.

Was he German?

In other news: I shall attemp to attend this.