aberdeen-music

Shield Your Eyes + Pneu + Cap Sant! @ Cellar 35

Huw

Oh good. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who wanted to thump him for being far too good. Did he play with three strings for the whole set? I'm sure I saw him re-string before they played.

he played the first one with 5, the the next 2 with 4 i think, then the next with that mandolele or whatever it was., then the last one or two with 3.

he must spend a lot of money on strings!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really must. His guitar tone was incredible too, and he was using a 50watt Valvestate. I used to have that amp and it sounded proper turd.

What a genuine hero.

he is the definition of tone in the fingers. a no name strat copy and a crappy ukolin + fender tuner and 50w AVT = tone heaven. he does medical research as well apparently. too much talent.

Three top notch bands, great chat, lots of laughs and a small fortune spent on merch. YAS. :D

Fully agree about the nice atmosphere, and big well done to Mr. Huw for being brave and putting it on. :up:

I noticed the Phil/Joe similarities yonks back but was too scared to say owt. Glad someone else noticed!

oh, for any of you that didn't already know, Stef counted the money at the end and said he thinks it was the best night for merch they'd ever had including thier album launch night (even though rhona shortchanged lindsay by a tenner). considering there was only 25 people there that deserves a well done! so.... well done. i think it was the best pneu had done on tour too. they only had 4 albums so had to make a couple more.

ha! talking of the merch table, i think we left all our cd-rs sitting there as well...unless joe, you picked them up? i'm guessing huw might have them still! i still have your gun huw, maybeeez we cud tradez?

Linday... they all got taken!!! peepz liked you!

dave i don't have yr yo man go! i'm certain i gave it to you though.