aberdeen-music

Decks Wanted

Guest treader.

Guest treader.

Yeah, so does anybody have any? Cheap ones preferred as this will be a very 'in my spare time' sort of thing and also I'm a cheapskate.

Let me know if anybody has some for meeee.

Guest tompty

oi oi,

i have a Pioneer DJM 400 mixer for sale. 2 channels, and plenty of tempo synched effects which sound wicked. 350 new, ill sell it for 195. oh and good condition

Guest treader.

Again, thanks for the heads up, but was really looking to buy everything all as one. If it comes down to it, I might purchase the individual parts.

You'll get an alright set for learning on in Cash Converters, they're not dear, decks and mixer for like 100. Not exactly professional standard, but a good cheap option. I sold mine to them last year when I was skint, they were decent, I wish I hadn't sold them but I needed the cash.

Guest treader.

It would be for a mixture of both, using it for sample and then cutting and pasting beats/samples together and it would be for vinyl. I was looking to spend 200ish because like I said, it's really just at the beginner stages now.

then start with one and make sure it is a decent one, decks are one of those things where if you spend very little you will get complete shit, spend that little extra and you will find them so much easier to use. Make sure they are not belt driven as the plate will wobble about and you will find it much harder to control the record. Look on ebay for a second hand set of technic 1210's they are your best bet for a cheapish and decent set. Mixer wise you dont need to spend a great deal to begin with anything would do the trick.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

get a set of numark TT200s, you can get a pair for the price of one 2nd hand technics deck. I run one each side by side and the torque and performance isn't a great deal different. the only major flaw in the numarks is that they are less heavy and as a result have a little bit of feedback

get a set of numark TT200s, you can get a pair for the price of one 2nd hand technics deck. I run one each side by side and the torque and performance isn't a great deal different. the only major flaw in the numarks is that they are less heavy and as a result have a little bit of feedback

did you buy a second hand 1210?

There is actually good difference in the two decks depending on what your using them for, the 1210's are miles better when in good nic, but at the same time for what it sounds he wants them for the TT200's prob would do a nice job to begin with.

If you have the money get yourself some Vetsax, best decks ive played.