aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
kirkt

Springsteen at Hampden

Its about time! 8-)

Unfortunately with his only dates in England being festivals, tickets will be even harder to get hold of! :(

Long overdue this one. Springsteen and Neil Young in quick succession. Shaping up to be a good year:popcorn:. Anyone know if there's going to be a presale link for this one?

Got me some standing!

Me too. WOOP :up: Managed to dress it up as a birthday present for my girlfriend too. Two birds, one stone......

Neil Young twice (if he confirms Glastonbury) and The Boss twice in the space of 3 weeks! 2009. Love it.

Got my two standing tix just before nine this morning - the SecXtra ticket page seemed to have a sale link up quicker than ticketmaster or Live Nation - I had all three up and running to make sure I got mine

You'd better hope he does actually play, and isn't appearing at Fitzpatrick's the same night!

Even in that case, the distance between Littlejohn St. and Hampden is a lot better than the distance between Littlejohn St. and Miami...