aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

5 hours ago, Gypsum_Fantastic said:

Yaldi, don't start until mid sept but have the letter etc. What card is this for the NUS one?

Are you going to Aberdeen? They've already started doing the student cards. I got an email and had upload a photo so I should be able to pick it up in a couple of weeks. Some places (Ableton for sure but I've heard of Apple Store doing it in the past too) will accept you taking in your acceptance letter. 

I got a free trial to Amazon Prime Student just by using an "ac.uk" e-mail address. Didn't have to prove any acceptance on a course or even an NUS/student card. They didn't even send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address. So you might be able to get it by entering "fakename@bullshituniversity.ac.uk". Give it a go.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jaaakkkeee said:

Are you going to Aberdeen? They've already started doing the student cards. I got an email and had upload a photo so I should be able to pick it up in a couple of weeks. Some places (Ableton for sure but I've heard of Apple Store doing it in the past too) will accept you taking in your acceptance letter. 

RGU, went to apply for an NUS card and it tried to make me sign into the RGU portal and I don't have any log in details yet. Oh well just hope it all somes together before my spoitify is due for renewal.

37 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

This BBC producer losing his shit in a road rage incident is the best thing you'll see today. "You're under citizens arrest! Put your hands on the car and get ready to die!"

Threatening an eleven year old kid as well. Classy. Though I did read a comment saying the man has recently gone bankrupt or something, breakdown maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Lemonade said:

YOU KNOW TO BALANCE IT OVER THE TOP OF YOUR MUG SO THE STEAM MELTS THE SYRUP..... RIGHT? RIGHT? 

I am aware, though I only brought home a bag of little ones. Regular biscuit sized, so it can't be done with those. They will fall in. They are still bitchin though.

I have regret of not bringing home all the different types. Loads of them. One suitcase full.

The brownies were totes overrated though.

20 minutes ago, Soda Jerk said:

I am aware, though I only brought home a bag of little ones. Regular biscuit sized, so it can't be done with those. They will fall in. They are still bitchin though.

I have regret of not bringing home all the different types. Loads of them. One suitcase full.

The brownies were totes overrated though.

I brought a bunch back, then discovered that the greengrocers at the bottom of my street sells them.