aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Are you savoury or sweeeeeet?

Radio on at work fairly picks up my mood, as does FOTC and FRIDAYS!!!

Well it all depends. If I'm looking for a lunch then I'll have a savoury with chicken or ham and cheese or something. But if I'm just out for a coffee and want a wee treat then it'll be sweet.... there's a little one up Schoolhill that just does crepes but the one on Union Street that used to be Halo has a much bigger menu. It sells frogs legs! I haven't tried them yet but I will. It has escargot as well.

Well it all depends. If I'm looking for a lunch then I'll have a savoury with chicken or ham and cheese or something. But if I'm just out for a coffee and want a wee treat then it'll be sweet.... there's a little one up Schoolhill that just does crepes but the one on Union Street that used to be Halo has a much bigger menu. It sells frogs legs! I haven't tried them yet but I will. It has escargot as well.

ooh I had a terrible stomach after trying snails, but not sure if it was that that caused it

ooh I had a terrible stomach after trying snails, but not sure if it was that that caused it

I liked snails, just made me think of chewy mushrooms.... I had them in Switzerland in a sort of spicy garlic-y sauce, so you couldn't really taste them much, it was just the texture you got.

Going to see Watchmen tommorow - frickin' ace. Been waiting about 10 years for this movie....

Gigs in April to look forward too: The Supersuckers and Danko Jones in Glasgow, and supporting Tyla at the Moorings with The Switchblades - the first time I've played a gig in about 18 months. Ace.

Continuing happiness with my lovely gal in our sweet flat - Good times.

I liked snails, just made me think of chewy mushrooms.... I had them in Switzerland in a sort of spicy garlic-y sauce, so you couldn't really taste them much, it was just the texture you got.

eeek no, mushrooms are evil!! :)

Lunchtime = Food...which in turn makes me = happy!

• 2 weeks later...
It certainly is :D

Are you old enough to remember BJ and the Bear?!! I only ask because I'm not and I thought I was older than you. The only reason I know about it is because my brother was going on about it. Got a shock when I watched the theme tune on youtube and realised Peter Kay had nicked bits of it for Max and Paddy.

Are you old enough to remember BJ and the Bear?!! I only ask because I'm not and I thought I was older than you. The only reason I know about it is because my brother was going on about it. Got a shock when I watched the theme tune on youtube and realised Peter Kay had nicked bits of it for Max and Paddy.

I just remember repeats on the telly when i was a kid. It was on properly between 1979 and 1981, i was born in 1980 and i think i would've been around 5 or 6 when i saw it on the TV.

I just remember repeats on the telly when i was a kid. It was on properly between 1979 and 1981, i was born in 1980 and i think i would've been around 5 or 6 when i saw it on the TV.

1977 for me and I can't remember it at all.

Seems to be a bit of a Philo Beddoe knock off.

1977 for me and I can't remember it at all.

Seems to be a bit of a Philo Beddoe knock off.

It wasn't particularly good at all from memory. I remember my Dad having to explain to me that it was the chimp that was called Bear and i remember taking great amusement in it at the time.

I was all about Dukes Of Hazzard, A-Team, Street Hawk, Airwolf, Knightrider etc when i was younger so BJ and The Bear fitted the madcap malarkay genre that i enjoyed :)

It wasn't particularly good at all from memory. I remember my Dad having to explain to me that it was the chimp that was called Bear and i remember taking great amusement in it at the time.

I was all about Dukes Of Hazzard, A-Team, Street Hawk, Airwolf, Knightrider etc when i was younger so BJ and The Bear fitted the madcap malarkay genre that i enjoyed :)

I watched all that good shit as well, I can't remember BJ & The Bear though....

Airwolf fucking PWNED.

I had the Street Hawk game for my Spectrum.

I quit my job today. For a charity, they are a pretty crooked company. Feeling good, and with 2 months worth of pay still to come, I'll be alright for a while. If I can manage to get into a temp job pretty quickly then I'll have a couple of grand availablefor my savings/disposal.

Good luck finding a job in the middle of a recession with no hassle. A few folk I know are struggling.