aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Thought since there is the pet hates, a contra to that would be an ace-ic thread of good things to try n get out the winter SADness

Today I have booked a holiday for April ......oh so looking forward to it a week in the sun!!

anything else made you happy or makes you smile?

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild
Thought since there is the pet hates, a contra to that would be an ace-ic thread of good things to try n get out the winter SADness

Today I have booked a holiday for April ......oh so looking forward to it a week in the sun!!

anything else made you happy or makes you smile?

We don't like positivity round these parts. Haven't you learned that yet? :D

Am planning an amazing week in April, but somehow don't think it'll happen. Bought a ticket to see Matt Berry in London and am buying one tomorrow to see Stephen Fry host I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. I cannot afford these things, but going would make me happy!

I are nerd.

Going to a Creative Writing conference in Belfast this weekend, and a friend of mine is taking me to see Frank Turner when I get in on the Friday!

I've also got some time off in May for the Word Festival and then I'm going down to Leeds for a week!

Today, I cracked the 9,000 word barrier on my Introduction.

The above have made me smile at least once today!

Come Dine with me makes my laugh - last night the boy who was a major asshole totally made me glad I don't know him!

I saw that too! He was an utter gooseball. That blonde girl wasn't much better with all her angel bullcrap. That and the fact she referred to everything as orgasmic.

It's a cheap show but very watchable.

Holiday in june, that's what I'm working towards.

Buying a new mic for my Birthday - that'll please me.

Listening on my new monitors always makes me smile when I get the chance.

Anticipating my next full day and night off. I don't know when it's gonna happen, but it's liable to be unbelievably good times.

I saw that too! He was an utter gooseball. That blonde girl wasn't much better with all her angel bullcrap. That and the fact she referred to everything as orgasmic.

and Gooooooorgeous (like the Little britain sketch) was highly annoying, but that guy just seemed to bully her for no apparent reason??

Glasgow this weekend and inverness the next - ace!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Monday nights is stewing steak for tea and Bj for bed night......Ahhh monday nights...

Either I'm reading this wrong or that really is too much information.

Possibly :up: but we needn't know that much...

To continue on the food theme from earlier in the thread I'm looking forward to sausages for tea, leftover beef bourguignon tomorrow (cooked for about 3 hours yesterday, it was awesome).

It was sunny and almost warm at the weekend, meaning it can't be long until summer.

Going to Italy in June. Can't wait as I've wanted to go on holiday there for ages.

More long term I'm looking forward to finishing doing up my flat so I can get it on the market later in the year and hopefully buy a house somewhere with my girlfriend. On a related note I'm looking forward to not having to put up with the wonders of tenement living.

Nine days left of childhood

Amsterdam in summer

Edinburgh next year

New set of dumbells

Tatoo coming up

Second Rock Opera well into the writing stages

My life is so sweet that it makes my physically ill to think of how little I deserve it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
My life is so sweet that it makes my physically ill to think of how little I deserve it.

Same here, it's all peachy just now. Doesn't make me ill to think how little I deserve it though, I fucking well do deserve it...

:up: