aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is an old one but The Old Frigate Bar what a lovely pub. I was sitting upstairs and it's so cosy and a lovely break away from the student bars with no soul. A nice place to go but perhaps not on a pub crawl.

I visited this place before attending Wheatus at The Tunnels.

ACE-IC

Edited by Improved Thinker

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Lemonade said:

According to my bio I registered for this forum in 2005 but I definitely remember posting on it earlier,  like 2002 or before. Was there was a switchover and everybody had to reregister? Or was it like an AUBL board or something I used to post on? 

Yeah, we switched in 2002. I was on AUBL and Fudgenet before that. Pretty sure you were on Fudgenet. This dates back to around 2000ish, maybe before.

Was eating at Five Guys Dundee today alone and it's Free drink refills. Well I went up to get more and a staff member put my stuff in the bin. They weren't to know and this was my fault as I should have left something on the seat. It was an easy mistake to make. Well they apologized and not only did they give me a replacement portion of fries they gave me a voucher for a free full meal on my next visit worth £15.

ACE-IC Good Customer Service even though it was not their fault.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...