aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Buying a Raspberry Pi doohicky for about 20 quid, fannying about on the computer with it for a couple of hours then plugging it into my TV and having EVERY SINGLE SNES AND MEGA DRIVE GAME ever made is ace-ic.

Can't recommend this thing enough

Fucking great, right?!

I have the same setup but since I use a PC for gaming in my living room I just set up emulators on there. Been playing the shit out of old Monkey Island games just now. So much awesome!

xx

I have a great clothes horse. IKEAs finest. It's tall instead of wide so it doesn't take up much space but holds three loads and you can keep half of it folded in if you're not using it so it takes up even less space and only have one or two racks out if you are washing longer things like towels or sheets.. Quality piece of kit. Everyone lets compare clothes horses.

mulig-drying-rack-4-levels%252c-in%252fo

mulig-drying-rack-4-levels%252c-in%252fo

Edited by Lemonade
  • Upvote 1

I've been dying to get a clothes horse but my gf won't allow it. She says they're too big and don't store away nicely.

Instead we have these rack things you put on the back of the door. Hanging up your massive damp sweaters on wire hangers so they dry with huge bumps in the shoulders, forever misshapen, is apparently preferable to the inconvenience of having to put up with a clothes horse.

Getting shopping delivered from Waitrose. Best guys. Got loaves of bread and some vegetables for free because the shelf life is a little short. They even threw in a massive  complimentary chocolate bar. Because Waitrose.

The delivery guys are always super friendly too. Better than the total miseries the usual supermarkets send.

There's a Waitrose in Aberdeen? Or is this somewhere in Poland? My Asda delivery didn't even turn up last night so i'm getting charged twice for it to get redelivered today which is fun, get a refund for one of them eventually but why do they have to take money out my account twice.

As said, it's driven up from Stirling. You have to nab a slot 2 or 3 weeks ahead, and it can be a little pricey, but it's great. The fresh food is excellent.

Asda are the worst for home deliveries, from my experience. The amount of substitutions is just mad. And they're always late. Had a couple of no-shows as well. One time the van pulled up outside, started unloading, but he was blocking a car behind as the street is narrow, so he packed back up again and drove away. Never saw him again. He probably just chucked all the shopping in the sea.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...