aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I was in Germany last week visiting a rock'n'roll promoter.

He is well into cars and managed to get up to 245kms per hour in his Mercedes S600 long version limousine.  The speed was quite legal on the Autobahn.

This Corvette is his latest toy. It needs to driven as it has 7 forward gears but the Mercedes S600 is a more relaxing high speed drive as it has an automatic gearbox,

In this one, I told him not to put any music on as the sound coming from the four exhausts was enough.

gkcorvette.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

And that one about eating truffles with your mom on the porch or something.

So you're really willing to stand there through a full set of nothingness just to hear Teenage Dirtbag live? Are you even old enough to want to just on that particular nostalgia train?

xx

their cover of 'A Little Respect' certainly was audible

So you're really willing to stand there through a full set of nothingness just to hear Teenage Dirtbag live? Are you even old enough to want to just on that particular nostalgia train?

xx

Do you think everyone that goes to see Black Sabbath, Madness and Paul McCartney were old enough to remember them the first time round? You don't need to have listened to a song when it came out to like a song.

I also like there other material hence why I have bought a ticket. Just because you don't like them does not matter. I don't slag off half the shit you go to see so don't do the same to me.

Oh and I know people younger than me going too. It's called gaining new generations of fans. It's happens all the time.

Edited by Improved Thinker
  • Upvote 1