aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

If I was trying to destroy your reputation I could have done it a long time ago.

I personally have nothing against you, however you do come across as a bit of a toys out of the pram sort of person, and some of the stuff you post can be inane, but not much more so than other posts.

ELC R.I.P

• Upvote 2

If I was trying to destroy your reputation I could have done it a long time ago.

I personally have nothing against you, however you do come across as a bit of a toys out of the pram sort of person, and some of the stuff you post can be inane, but not much more so than other posts.

Everything was fine until you decided to add an attack onto your post. It's insane because Cool Thinker is a character and not an actual real person like Leigh Francis and Keith Lemon. I am quiet and boring in real life but people do take a shine to me for some reason. This is an alter ego.

Edited by Improved Thinker

According to Aberdeen Music folklore I got sacked for being too heavy handed. In fact I just stepped down because it was becoming a bit of a chore and with the site being so quiet these days there wasn't much to do. That didn't stop me over-moderating the fuck out of it tho.

Edited by Lemon Raspberry

I've just been appointed as a features writer for the New York Times. I move over next month. I can't even describe how I feel right now.

Top grade April fools. The biggest giveaway is a feature writer not being able to describe their feelings, you'll never get anywhere with that attitude.

• Upvote 5