aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

No worries dude! If you've any questions, just fire them up here or ping me a PM. I think that a major failing in our education of young people as that they never get taught any of this stuff and so it's then easy for financial institutions to tie people into things that are not in their best interests. And that's from someone who is in that line of work. With a little bit of knowledge, it's amazing what you can do with your finances.

God... That one got me... I think being last on is like a 'last but not least', sort of like the main band to play. I don't know if you'd call it headlining but I'm chuffed we're on last!

I've always hated playing last and its for a few reasons. 1. Ridiculously early sound check. 2. More temptation to get pissed up to the point where your playing is shite. 3. Horribly late stage time usually. 4. Less time after to get pissed up (if you have resisted the temptation to do it in the 5 hours or so you've been hanging about since sound check finished.

Give me first anyday. Rock up last, quick line check/ half a song to set levels. Play set. Hit bar!!! Don't fuck off straight afterwards bough that's bad form. Watch the other bands!!

That's sound advice! There are 2 bands before us. I know what you mean about sound checking! I asked the organiser and the earliest time is 5:30 to about 7:30, then doors open at 8pm. And since we're legibly to be on at 11pm, is abit shit!

I'm going to make a day out if it! Going to hang around to watch the other bands, have a couple of drinks and enjoy myself once I'm on! I'm a bit late to be doing my first gig! ;)