aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

staff shouldn't be able to give rep,

don't dish it out if you canny take it back as mither used to say

Careful. We're not constrained by the rep limits of mortal users. I can be very generous with my rep or very, very mean.

Cool Story Bro:

I've listened to this ace-ic 65daysofstatic song many times over many years without knowing what it was based on.

Today I decided to find out if I'd like the album Change by The Dismemberment Plan (I do!) and accidentally listened to the original in the process. Made my day, it did.

Guest Cool Thinker

staff shouldn't be able to give rep,

don't dish it out if you canny take it back as mither used to say

I liked this post because, I like the word "dish",

Edited by Cool Thinker

So, er, going to Oslo on Tuesday to take part in the Polar Festival celebrating the opening of the new building at the Fram museum after they backed my kickstarter.  They asked me to write a new track for the occassion and I'll be doing a set as part of the festival in the evening.

Prior to that there's a civic reception where i'll be doing a short set as a warm up and then collaborating with an inuit drum dancer in a special performance for the King of Norway. The Prime Minister will be there too.  Apparently this is because it will look great for the TV cameras.

I'm not making any of this up.

• Upvote 16