aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I can only imagine the crazy shit you'd get up to if you became an offshore worker. Though at least you wouldn't go to a pub at 7am when you get back on shore.

That would end badly with even worse "bants" than now "Look at this ash filled dirty pint, down the gullet! LADZ Blowjobs for the boys! Ladz, photos of the shites i've done! LADZZZZ!!!!" Shut all the pubs down I say. We cannot have this happen.

• Upvote 2

I've already met two people from another forum I post on!

Yesterday I saw

Pional, Actress, Killer Mike, Death Grips, Fuck Buttons, Jackmaster. Little bit of Animal Collective and Pheonix too.

Everything was great except for Killer Mike playing less than half of R.A.P Music. What was THAT about?

I will definitely be at the Knife tonight. Let the stalking commence.

Edited by Paranoid Android

I'm an electro / mechanical tech 1 at BHI at the moment. I'm starting to think I could have pushed for T2 in the interview but I was so desperate to get out of my old place I didn't want to rustle any jimmies.

Found out there will be a chance in the future to go offshore in this role. And there's so much overtime at the moment. I did an hour today. A whole hour. Going in early tomorrow too. Shit's so cash.

Do you reckon you'll go for the offshore work? You know you want be able to post on here through your shifts though, right?

• Upvote 1

Is there any real need for all that harnesses? It looks like a small incline.

The person bent over is sliding down the small incline, plus it's a 120 foot drop to the concrete at the bottom, which is what the harnesses are more for then the slope. To give you a better idea of the slopes.

The_Sage_Gateshead.jpg