aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

hrh&GK.jpg

I have had several direct e-mails asking what Prince Charles and I talked about so I’ve decided to reveal all. The conversation went something like this::)

PC: I recognise you from that Aberdeen Music site. Until I saw your details one thought that one was the oldest member but you are older than me. Lucky Rathen has kindly hidden my real identity on AB-MUSIC. I am supposed to be from Poland but one can assure you that wherever I am in the World one always checks in to Aberdeen Music on my i-thingy. The site is so real, its too real to be real.

GK: I thought you would be reading The Times and The Telegraph.

PC: These papers are OK but Aberdeen Music is such fun and I’ve learned so much from it. When I have people kneeling in front one before one dubs them with a sword and one says say arise Sir ….. I always thought they were kneeling on the dub step but that DJ, Krazzy Martin has taught me a whole new meaning to dubstep. I must drop in on one of his nights at Snafu. I often have to shake a real tail feather when one is on a foreign trip. Sometimes I pretend I am doing the Ubangi Stomp. Dubstep should be easy.

GK: What else do you like on Aberdeen Music?

PC: I love the Stalking Thread. That reminds me - I saw that Dubya last Friday night in main street in Banchory and I forgot to post it. He was surrounded by young girls – seems to have a way with the ladies just like one did when one was his age.

GK: Your off to Australia next week.

PC: Yes but I hope to be back in time for the Marionettes show on November 9th. Camilla has a marvellous publicity picture of them that was taken in front of the Women’s Institute Headquarters. She keeps it in the downstairs loo. Camilla just loves their singer Paddy and the way his trousers keep falling down – she wants him to play a solo gig at Balmoral next time I am away.

GK: Are you going to any other shows when you get back from Oz?

PC: I really like The Malpaso Gang and I was planning on disguising myself as a pirate and going to the Moorings on December 14th. Do you think a lot of the Aberdeen Music members will be there?

I believe Teabags often puts on a show there and maybe you could introduce me to that Jake – he seems to be quite a lad too. I find all human life is there on the Aberdeen Music and one loves Stroopy’s posts the most – they are so real and so stimulating. See You Later Alligator as Aunty Margaret once said. CU at the Moorings - tell Flash I want a free go on pin-table.

• Upvote 17

Got my custom back with upgrades last week after what felt like ages. Cab and preamp should be coming this week. My power amp was posted from Russia (bought directly from AMT) a week and a half ago so no idea when it will arrive as the tracking doesn't seem to work!

Should be an ace gear week. Hopefully I can get that guitar shifted to ease the pain my wallet is feeling!

"Hey Pat, we've got an awesome idea. We're gonna shoot a video of a big Rube Goldberg type machine using our atheletes doing crazy stuff in their own specialty field."

"Awesome, what will I be doing?"

"Picking up a tinnie and getting on a helicopter."

"Oh..."

.............that's quite advanced for a boarder :)