aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Yes and no, there is still me, nadia and flights, jake left to pursue other adventures and john left us early on so he could become a conservative superhero. We have added a new bass player in Beth Alexander and we should have a new name by the end of the week.

Beth & The Bastards. Make it so.

• Upvote 3

Yes and no, there is still me, nadia and flights, jake left to pursue other adventures and john left us early on so he could become a conservative superhero. We have added a new bass player in Beth Alexander and we should have a new name by the end of the week.

Cool, didn't know Beth played bass as well as drums. You're well shot of Jake.

Cool, didn't know Beth played bass as well as drums. You're well shot of Jake.

Neither did we, but Beeth seems to be one of those really annoying musical types that can pick up anything and learn it quite quickly, i think now we have finally found what we want to do music wise we will be up and gigging in the next few months :)

Im sure you will all be facebook bombarded come the time.

Neither did we, but Beeth seems to be one of those really annoying musical types that can pick up anything and learn it quite quickly, i think now we have finally found what we want to do music wise we will be up and gigging in the next few months :)

Im sure you will all be facebook bombarded come the time.

Bassist Beth & The Bombarding Buggerers.

This weekend was boss. Went to a wedding with good scran and good booze. Hung out in Bristol drinking great cider and eating awesome food. Saw my favourite band yesterday, and a whole bunch of others. Went to an absolutely colossal All You Can Eat restaurant today, apparently the biggest in Europe. Curries, noodles, sushi, build your own burger bar, a ton of pizzas, piri piri chicken, chilli, nachos, tons more plus all kinds of desserts. It was just bananas. I ate about 5 main courses and a mountain of ice cream, for £9.00 a head. All I can feel now is pain and discomfort, but no regret. It was the best.

• Upvote 3

That reminds me of my ace-ic from the wknd past. There's a cinema down the road that puts on a thing once a month on a saturday morning called 'Spoons, toons & booze'. You turn up, pay a few bucks and you get an open cereal bar and they play cartoons for 3 hours. AND they have special cereal white russians and sell shots of kahlua/baileys to put in your cereal. Animaniacs, the batman cartoon, Doug - all the classics. I mixed golden grahams with coco pops and Baileys... lovely. A room full of adults eating cereal watching cartoons, getting drunk. Some folk even turned up in their pyjamas.

It was fucking awesome. They should do the same at the Belmont!

• Upvote 8

This weekend was boss. Went to a wedding with good scran and good booze. Hung out in Bristol drinking great cider and eating awesome food. Saw my favourite band yesterday, and a whole bunch of others. Went to an absolutely colossal All You Can Eat restaurant today, apparently the biggest in Europe. Curries, noodles, sushi, build your own burger bar, a ton of pizzas, piri piri chicken, chilli, nachos, tons more plus all kinds of desserts. It was just bananas. I ate about 5 main courses and a mountain of ice cream, for £9.00 a head. All I can feel now is pain and discomfort, but no regret. It was the best.

We need a name and location here.

That reminds me of my ace-ic from the wknd past. There's a cinema down the road that puts on a thing once a month on a saturday morning called 'Spoons, toons & booze'. You turn up, pay a few bucks and you get an open cereal bar and they play cartoons for 3 hours. AND they have special cereal white russians and sell shots of kahlua/baileys to put in your cereal. Animaniacs, the batman cartoon, Doug - all the classics. I mixed golden grahams with coco pops and Baileys... lovely. A room full of adults eating cereal watching cartoons, getting drunk. Some folk even turned up in their pyjamas.

It was fucking awesome. They should do the same at the Belmont!

FAO Moose

The Acks o the Apostles, Chaptir 14, verse 8

**Noo, at Lystra, there was a cripple mannie vrang amo e feet fae e day he wis born, nivver haein waalkit. He wis hearknin tae Paul as he spak, an Paul, leukin him straicht in e ee an seein he hid e faith tae be made aa better, says till him wi a lood vice: "Stan straicht up on yer feet!" He jumpit up an set oot waalkin. An fan e crood saa fit Paul hid deen, they roart oot o them in their ain tongue, "E gods hiv come dooon till hiz in e form o a mannie."

http://local.stv.tv/aberdeen/news/features/187596-scots-solicitor-completes-project-to-translate-bible-into-doric/