aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

The Hofbrauhaus and Munich beer gardens in general. Was there from Tues-Sunday for my fourth visit and I can't get enough of the place. What was less ace-ic was getting to Heathrow T5 and realising I didnt have my passport but the good people of BA helped me out, letting me fly home instead of to Munich at no cost, so I called a friend,. got her to buy me a ticket direct to Munich with Easyjet, her and her husband picked me up at the airport, drove me home and gave me my boarding pass and I was able to offload some dirty clothes and other crap I didn't need, before flying out to Munich the next afternoon!

• Upvote 2

I love everything about Munich - the only thing that was an issue this time was the heat. It was well over 30 degrees at points, due to hit 38 one day we were there but not sure if it did. I was a sweatfest. But litres of quality lager and whole pork knuckles take the edge off.

I love everything about Munich - the only thing that was an issue this time was the heat. It was well over 30 degrees at points, due to hit 38 one day we were there but not sure if it did. I was a sweatfest. But litres of quality lager and whole pork knuckles take the edge off.

Spent three days there last year and did very little other than drink loads of beer and scoff piles of delicious Bavarian cuisine. The pork knuckle... my God. Best city.

I know nobody cares, but following up on my last post...

Ott represented Canada at the 2001 World Junior Hockey Championship, helping the team win the bronze medal. As part of his pestiness, Ott learned and memorized offensive phrases in other languages to strategically annoy his opponents on the ice in a language they could understand.

I fucking love this guy.

• Upvote 3

Two hot college girls on "College Fuck Book" want to sleep with you this weekend !

They live near you and have shown clear interest in meeting and sleeping with you !

At this moment, there are 554 girls online right in your area looking for a man !

To see who added you and to read your messages, http://alinkthatwasherebutiwontpostitincaseyouguyspretendtobemeandfuckthesecollegegirls.sex

I'm getting me some college girls. Ace-ic.

• Upvote 1

Phones 4 U are doing a thing at the moment about upgrades. So I put my info in to their website to get a sales call.

I got called yesterday at work and when I had to drive the forklift i hung up instead of putting him on hold. He never called back, so I popped instore where the guy there just said "someone in our online team will be angry at me for doing this, but don't worry". He got me a pretty ace deal - new iphone 4s for free, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts with 1gb data for 36 quid a month. He then asked what I did with my old phone, and what it was. Upon hearing I had an iphone 4 sitting about in my room, his eyes lit up. He said I could get money for it. I told him it didn't work, he asked if it was in one piece, then just said "aye that's fine, you'll get about £150 quid for it". He then double checked with his boss who told him no, no I wouldn't get that.

I'd get £210 pounds. Take away the early upgrade fee of 38 quid, I walked out with a new phone, a better contract and a sweet £170 in cold, hard, cash.

Phones 4 U are doing a thing at the moment about upgrades. So I put my info in to their website to get a sales call.

I got called yesterday at work and when I had to drive the forklift i hung up instead of putting him on hold. He never called back, so I popped instore where the guy there just said "someone in our online team will be angry at me for doing this, but don't worry". He got me a pretty ace deal - new iphone 4s for free, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts with 1gb data for 36 quid a month. He then asked what I did with my old phone, and what it was. Upon hearing I had an iphone 4 sitting about in my room, his eyes lit up. He said I could get money for it. I told him it didn't work, he asked if it was in one piece, then just said "aye that's fine, you'll get about £150 quid for it". He then double checked with his boss who told him no, no I wouldn't get that.

I'd get £210 pounds. Take away the early upgrade fee of 38 quid, I walked out with a new phone, a better contract and a sweet £170 in cold, hard, cash.

ballin.gif

• Upvote 2

There's a website called the Kist o Dreams where they're gradually digitising and putting online all the traditional collection recordings held by the School of Scottish Studies, BBC Scotland and The National Trust for Scotland. It's utterly brilliant and completely free to search and listen. A hugely valuable resource that anyone can have a look at online.

http://www.tobarandualchais.co.uk

It might not interest a lot of people here but I find this stuff fascinating and have nothing but huge respect for this kind of large scale project that must take ages to pull together but is then given away for everyone to use and learn from.

• Upvote 2

There's a website called the Kist o Dreams where they're gradually digitising and putting online all the traditional collection recordings held by the School of Scottish Studies, BBC Scotland and The National Trust for Scotland. It's utterly brilliant and completely free to search and listen. A hugely valuable resource that anyone can have a look at online.

http://www.tobarandualchais.co.uk

It might not interest a lot of people here but I find this stuff fascinating and have nothing but huge respect for this kind of large scale project that must take ages to pull together but is then given away for everyone to use and learn from.

A fantastic resource