aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Signatures are back. And I appear to have one to an expired website that used to campaign for Claudio Ranieri to be kept as Chelsea boss. I was obviously right. Getting rid of him and hiring Mourinho was an awful decision. Didn't work at all.

edit - although if i am viewing the board without being logged in I don't see it and there doesn't appear to be any place to edit it. What's going on with this?

You know her parents are supposed to pay for it all.

We got lucky, didn't get charged for the church as she has been a member there for years, the photographer charged £100, her friend made the cake, the flowers were done by friends at cost price, my wife is friends with someone who owns a wedding dress shop.

In fact the biggest outlay we personally had was my kilt and evrything that went with it. if you can see how many people you can rope in to help, also reitired ministers are cheaper than registars and current ministers.

I found a shop here that sells cans of irn-bru for 1 euro. Half the price of the only other shop I knew of before and it's in a place I'm more likely to pass.

I had a dream I found a shop in New York with glass bottles of Irn Bru. Was sooo gutted it was just a dream.

I have found the bar that serves Brewdog though and it's 2 blocks from my work so that's pretty ace-ic.

I had a dream I found a shop in New York with glass bottles of Irn Bru. Was sooo gutted it was just a dream.

I have found the bar that serves Brewdog though and it's 2 blocks from my work so that's pretty ace-ic.

I found one when I was there that sells brewdog as well. It's the St Andrews bar just off times square was a fairly ok pub. Twattish kilted bartenders though.

Some woman started talking to me at the bar though about how I should have a pint of Belhaven instead of what I was having. I told her it was shite at home and it's still shite there. Conversation didn't really continue at that point... I'm not a people person.

You know her parents are supposed to pay for it all.

We got lucky, didn't get charged for the church as she has been a member there for years, the photographer charged £100, her friend made the cake, the flowers were done by friends at cost price, my wife is friends with someone who owns a wedding dress shop.

In fact the biggest outlay we personally had was my kilt and evrything that went with it. if you can see how many people you can rope in to help, also reitired ministers are cheaper than registars and current ministers.

Do people still do that?

We've been looking at all sorts of options. Neither of us are religious or want a humanist service or whatever so a registrar seems like the best option. Cheers for the pointers though :)

Congrats on the engagement Phil! Hope you find a way to keep the costs down.

Lucky - cinemas on a weekday can be pretty great. I loved working when it was really quiet as most staff would just pick a film, stand at the top of the ramp and watch most of the film. Bit unfortunate if your radio went off though. I remember New Years Eve being really quiet, all the last showings were nearly empty and we were still out of there by 9pm.

My ace-ic news for the day is my trip down to Edinburgh this weekend. I think I've mentioned it before but I'm pretty excited about it so I'm mentioning it again. Excited because there's a pretty lady involved. Who makes an excellent mix cd.

• Upvote 3

Do people still do that?

We've been looking at all sorts of options. Neither of us are religious or want a humanist service or whatever so a registrar seems like the best option. Cheers for the pointers though :)

I've always been told to not tell reception venues etc... that it's for a wedding until you get a quote, as they always add on extra. One of my old workmates made her daughters invitations too, just bought a heap of craft materials off of ebay and would happily glue it all together on her lunch breaks.