aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Where has she been living?

My parents' (overcrowded) flat with my mum, dad, sister and myself. Don't worry the council know this. It's all very official. She's not pretending to be homeless. She actually is. As there's not even enough room in that flat for me, never mind her too.

What is it you do?

Controls Engineer. But as I'm new in the game that's just a fancy way of saying "paperwork-monkey". Since the company I'm at have no graduate training scheme then they haven't really taught me a fucking thing in the year I've been here, which is utter shit. Hopefully this could signal a big change in that, though!

xx

Finally getting my hands on a working Sega Master System. Now I can play Alex Kidd in Miracle World or Rampage to my hearts content.

PS. Anyone who refers to the game as "Alex The Kid" will be shot, boiled in hot oil and serve at my next dinner party.

Have you got Athlete Kings on the Saturn? That would be good.

Despite turning up late having got myself locked into the car park at the wrong building and then forgetting to take out all my facial piercings before my interview this morning, I still got a second interview!

GET IT UP YE!

I also returned to my desk today from my 'dentist appointment' an hour later than I said I would due to the interview overrunning and my boss didn't even notice.

So much win!

xx