aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Didn't have any plans for sat night, a friend scored some free tickets for a thing at Carnegie hall and asked if I fancied coming. Figured it'd be cool to see a famous venue but didn't know what was on. Turned up to see the biggest symphony orchestra I've ever seen with a 300 strong chorus of singers. An hour and a half of blissfull classical music with the best acoustics I've ever experienced. Then after the break, who pops up to read some poetry? Gerard depar-Fucking-dieu!! An actual hero of mine and he was utterly captivating. An unexpected sophisti-ace-ic of a sat night.

Didn't have any plans for sat night, a friend scored some free tickets for a thing at Carnegie hall and asked if I fancied coming. Figured it'd be cool to see a famous venue but didn't know what was on. Turned up to see the biggest symphony orchestra I've ever seen with a 300 strong chorus of singers. An hour and a half of blissfull classical music with the best acoustics I've ever experienced. Then after the break, who pops up to read some poetry? Gerard depar-Fucking-dieu!! An actual hero of mine and he was utterly captivating. An unexpected sophisti-ace-ic of a sat night.

That's a pretty damn cool unplanned evening.

Mine normally occurs along the lines of meeting an old friend in the pub unexpectedly.

nope, it's just bad web design that allows you to type whatever you want into the broswer and copy and paste it as if that was the original url, like so:

Kate Middleton jelly bean expected to fetch 500 - Food & Drink, Life & Style - The Independent

and here's an explanation of todays sillyness: Fakes, abuse and a social media storm… | Martin King | Independent Editor's choice Blogs

I read the 3rd season will be a few episodes longer at least. Community has also had a 3rd season approved too. And It's Always Sunny... whatever season they are up to. Sitcom ahoy!

My friend who had been telling me to watch community for ages put it on yesterday to help us through our hangover. He was right, I should have been watching it. Great show. I look forward to catching up with all of it now.