aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

After a big debacle at my wife's work resulting in her being sacked (although technically she handed in her notice and was asked not to work it, but her boss is being a cock and is trying to now refuse to pay her for the month's notice..) she has landed herself a new job inside a week.

It's reassuring to know that not everyone is so pathetically hopeless at job hunting as I am.

xx

Where did she find this "job" you speak of? I look everyday, and there appear to be no jobs. Not a single job. Not even arse wiping or piss tasting, which I would fully do if times were hard. I think Asda are hiring too, would I wouldn't reduce myself to that shite.

Well she has a pretty decent CV, but there are a few jobs going in hospitality and in retail. A lot of managerial type jobs. Her job is 'team leader' at a cafe/restaurant.

xx

I'm needing a part time job for the time being whilst I finish up my studies. Finding very little that'd be suitable, but I'm limiting myself from working in a supermarket because last time I did that it was just fucking awful. I'd rather scrape by on the little monies I have than have my soul destroyed sitting on a check out or piling up tins of beans. I also hate the general public, an attribute which dosen't lend itself well to such employment. Not ace-ic.

What is ace-ic was the aforementioned sun we experienced today. Woke up to a stream of sunlight flooding my bedroom and basked in it's glory for a wee while. Tidy as fuck.