aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

An evening of playing board games with my sister and a friend has been most ace-ic.

Dream%20Phone%20G107.jpg

Played Dreamphone for first time in years and years. I would like to see an updated version of it and how that would work... (I won both times we played. Yeah, I can't believe it, Mark AND Charlie like me

Aaah, Dreamphone!! Forgot that game even existed!! Amazing :love:

John, are you thinking of Ghost Castle?

My brother moving out in a weeks time. I'll be able to keep beer in the fridge without fear of coming home to find it all gone. Oh, and snacks as well. My DVDs won't go missing only to return with scratches on them and I'll always be able to find my ipod cable.

The only downside is that as he goes so does the PS3.

I don't live in Banchory.

My mum is from Banchory. She was a waitress at the Bellfield in the 60s (now a sweetie shop/coffee shop).

Wait, your mum is now a sweetie shop/coffee shop? How was the transition into that? I think it'd be ace to have a Transformer for a mum, but this sounds a wee bit Gobots for my liking!

Oh yeah - the board games thing - I've still got the original Atmosphere, the fourth add-on (vampire one), the Harbingers version of Atmosphere with the Soul Rangers add-on and the Star Trek video board game. My parents were obsessed with giving us video board games as an extra "present between you all" at christmas for a few years.