aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Watching Secret Millionaire and calling the Millionaire a grippy cunt at the end. Ten Grand? Is that it?

Secret Millionaire is a pile of bollocks. Can you imagine working at some charity or something when an "ordinary bloke" turns up to see what kind of work they do, trailed by a Channel 4 film crew?

The folk that do the "You're a millionaire? I don't believe it!" bit at the end deserve a fucking Oscar.

It really isn't very secret. He probably goes into some big Channel 4 trailer every night that says "Secret Millionaire" down the side. I do like watching to see the kind of people they do help though, like the bunch of guys who were trying to keep the Salford Lads Club up and running.

Cowboy Builders is my favourite reality TV show though. The woman helps sort out how they'll redo the house and all that boring guff, where as that baldy hardman gets on the blower to the cowboy builder and gives him a hard time. He's a bit too polite to be a baldy hardman though. They should just confront the cowboy builder with a crowbar and take his knees out. No words. No telephone calls, except for the ambulance. I'd watch. It could branch out to just general people who have wronged you, by getting some no-neck to knock on their door and twat them.

TV has endless possibilities that they haven't even touched on yet.

An evening of playing board games with my sister and a friend has been most ace-ic.

Dream%20Phone%20G107.jpg

Played Dreamphone for first time in years and years. I would like to see an updated version of it and how that would work... (I won both times we played. Yeah, I can't believe it, Mark AND Charlie like me!!!)

Board games I played when I was little in general are ace.

Did anybody else have/know anyone who had Race To The Roof? Me and my dad swear that the copy we've had for years is the only one we've ever seen. It's brilliant.

51GZ66YGHHL.jpg

I had one called Hotel, which was similar to Monopoly. It was fucking awesome :rockon:

hotel_asmall.jpg

Edit - Christ it's going for 50 on here!

Hotel Board Game by MB Games (1986) Unplayed - Vintage & Classic Retro Board Games & Action Figures: Antique & Collectable Games UK

I like their blurb:

The game is fully 3D and looks fantastic as the game develops and the other reason due to the amount of components in the game

Erm.... aren't all board games in 3D? Play him off, keyboard cat!

v7r5at.gif

• Upvote 1