aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

It's okay, that was just aimed at Craig.

Well everyone seems to disagree with your thoughts on RHS as its, quite blatantly awesome. Have you even seen it? In fact, I'm not interested.

Great show.

You don't like cheese? Not even Dairylea Triangles, or the cheese in the middle of Mini Kievs? That's real cheese. None of this Stilton and feet shite.

This is the response that I'm used to; total disbelief. Yes, I do not like cheese, and this includes any cheese related food stuffs. No, I am not a fussy eater, I do not like cheese. ALL CHEESE. Not just a few cheeses, I do not like the taste of any cheese. I have tried various cheeses and they have all tasted horrid to me.

This is the response that I'm used to; total disbelief. Yes, I do not like cheese, and this includes any cheese related food stuffs. No, I am not a fussy eater, I do not like cheese. ALL CHEESE. Not just a few cheeses, I do not like the taste of any cheese. I have tried various cheeses and they have all tasted horrid to me.

freak.

(8)

What about cheesey music?

My ACE-ic is winning on the World Cup and only watching one game the final!! Yipeeeee Had money left over from the grand national in my account so thought I's splash it on someone to win to make the world cup more endurable...worked now I am a WHOLE 7 richer ha ha

I Write Like is pretty ace-ic.

I wasn't 100% convinced on the accuracy of it until typing "The famous man looked at the red cup." and getting 'Dan Brown' as a result. That was me sold, so put in a few different things I've written and got Arthur C. Clarke and HP Lovecraft. Ah well, there's still time to become Orwell, I suppose.

I Write Like is pretty ace-ic.

I wasn't 100% convinced on the accuracy of it until typing "The famous man looked at the red cup." and getting 'Dan Brown' as a result. That was me sold, so put in a few different things I've written and got Arthur C. Clarke and HP Lovecraft. Ah well, there's still time to become Orwell, I suppose.

I got Raymond Chandler. Which seems to be a good thing, but apparently someone once described him as 'rambling at best, and incoherent at worst'. (thanks, wikipedia) I'll take that.