aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

This announcement appeared in my local weekly paper last Thursday. I spotted it whilst in the pub at the start of an evenings boozing, leafing through the usual selection of non-events and it caused much amusement

Elaine does not want to be associated with her brother or his mum, Mrs Rutherford.

Why on earth would you feel moved to pay money to have that printed in a newspaper?

Why on earth would the paper not just say "wise up were not printing your shite, take it to Jeremy Kyle"? Also, unless its a step-brother situation, why does she feel the need to specify his mum? Things must be bad if she wants to disassociate herself from ever emerging from her mothers vagina.

Going home via the harbour, and seeing a lorry driver pick up a hooker in broad daylight. Ace.

Why do I have a feeling this info is going to end up being key evidence in a murder investigation?

That said, haven't seen any hookers down there in ages (not that I'm looking you understand, en route to the beach etc).

Going home via the harbour, and seeing a lorry driver pick up a hooker in broad daylight. Ace.

A daylight-ful broad, amirite? Probably not. Probably addicted to heroin.