aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Google Pacman! That's quite ace-ic.

It'll probably be gone by the end of the day though, so get a quick game now:

Google

If you're using a netbook like me, your eyesight will be gone first.

Today's ace-ic is being over eight weeks off the drink, about two and half stone lighter, infintely healthier, and quite frankly wondering why I never gave it up much much earlier....

:up:

If you're using a netbook like me, your eyesight will be gone first.

Today's ace-ic is being over eight weeks off the drink, about two and half stone lighter, infintely healthier, and quite frankly wondering why I never gave it up much much earlier....

:up:

Pff, I highly doubt your genitals weighed 2 and a half stone.

In all seriousness though, good show sir.

ooh, good call on that one. what's it called? does it come with any roms or did you get them from elsewhere?

the app can be found here - Download ZXdroid 0.5.2 for Android - A ZX Spectrum emulator for the Android platform. - Softpedia

You can get roms from here - Roms, Emulators, and Cheats - DopeROMs - GBA Roms, SNES Roms, N64 Roms, Playstation Roms, NES Roms, GB Roms, GBC Roms, MAME Roms, SG Roms... but as always you need to have the the original

I just have an "ordinary" Nokia, anybody know if I can get Speccy games to play on it?

BBC iPlayer is totally ace when you don't have TV, have finished a book and want to wile away a few hours to put off doing something :)

Although, I just checked out something called "The Scheme". What the shit have I just watched?!

No words can fully describe The Scheme.

Also Brazil and The Terminator are both on iPlayer right now.

I know!! I'm planning on watching Terminator later, unless my horrible curiosity to watch another episode of The Scheme takes over.

I need to decide soon, it's 21:57 and Gordon has laid down a 22:00 deadline for Kimberly.

Trust me, you need to watch the next episode. Some girl delivers a beezer of a right jab to the chin of the local tart. TV gold.

Trust me, you need to watch the next episode. Some girl delivers a beezer of a right jab to the chin of the local tart. TV gold.

Well, against my better judgement, I did. Bloody hell, she didn't half wallop her, can't believe that was filmed. Also, what's with what those girls were wearing?! Particularly that pole dancer that was advertising the fact that people could pay 10 for a shotty. Wasn't she a bit portly to be parading around outside in her underwear? And Kimberly's dance competition, that was more eventful than Little Miss Sunshine. Some thoroughly graceful shapes being cut there.

Anyway. I felt so disgusted with myself after watching it that I watched several episodes of Springwatch directly afterwards.

Well, against my better judgement, I did. Bloody hell, she didn't half wallop her, can't believe that was filmed. Also, what's with what those girls were wearing?! Particularly that pole dancer that was advertising the fact that people could pay 10 for a shotty. Wasn't she a bit portly to be parading around outside in her underwear? And Kimberly's dance competition, that was more eventful than Little Miss Sunshine. Some thoroughly graceful shapes being cut there.

Anyway. I felt so disgusted with myself after watching it that I watched several episodes of Springwatch directly afterwards.

It was fucking awesome! Also, as a former titty-bar barman, I can assure you that some of the more successful strippers are, in fact, muntingly hideous.

Today's Ace-ic is my UFC Undisputed 2010 being delivered a day early. :up: