aberdeen-music

Dirty Hearts Club With Rescue Party + The Marionettes @ Snafu

Hey Folks!

We're excited to announce that we are indeed playing the Dirty Hearts Club alongside the brilliant Rescue Party at Snafu on Thursday March 19th.

In order to get free entry just leave your name below and I shall add it to the guestlist, shall be a fantastic night for everybody!!

Cheers

Daryl and the rest of the Marionettes

bump,

got heaps of names for this, if you havent left it with me already just stick it below

thanks

Somehow, I missed this being mentioned first time round. That's a tidy lineup.

Mitch Bain on that list, please! :up:

Might have to nip to Tunnels for Cheesy Punk after, mind. It shall be a busy evening!

Guest idol_wild

I already gave you my name for the guestlist, yo.

Sort of glad Rescue Party are playing this too actually. I remember seeing them years ago at Drummonds when I went to see Dedalus and I thought they showed a bit of potential.

So it'll be good to see what they're producing 4 years on!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I already gave you my name for the guestlist, yo.

Sort of glad Rescue Party are playing this too actually. I remember seeing them years ago at Drummonds when I went to see Dedalus and I thought they showed a bit of potential.

So it'll be good to see what they're producing 4 years on!

Rescue Party have always been a good band, but they seem to be a much more polished outfit these days. Since they added Chang to the line up, they've got a fuller sound, and I don't know, just sound "better". They've written some very very good songs in the past year or so.

Well worth seeing :)

Somehow, I missed this being mentioned first time round. That's a tidy lineup.

Mitch Bain on that list, please! :up:

Might have to nip to Tunnels for Cheesy Punk after, mind. It shall be a busy evening!

Cheesy Punk has been cancelled for the forseeable future I'm afraid.

We're looking into other ideas etc for this night.

I'll be there...was so fucked in there last Thursday i actually thought you had played that night....

Man i was waaaaaaaaaaay off!

i can testify that, steve thought chew lips were you guys - he thought youd had a complete overhaul into an electro three piece with female singer.

he must have been pretty fucked.

its not dhc tho unless steve comes down and gets pished - doesnt feel right without him.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
thanks to everybody who came down last night, much appreciated hopefully see some of you again soon!

Like on 1st April @ Tunnels perhaps... ;)