aberdeen-music

Heroes/Idols: Dead or Alive

kirsten

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roddy Woomble, Morrissey, Salvador Dali, Chris Morris, Russell Anderson, Dad, David Byrne, Kurt Cobain, Uncle Robert, Chris Cain, Biffy Clyro, Jay-Z, Simon Cowell, Conor Oberst, Dryden Mitchell, Michael Jackson, Winston Churchill, Gabriel Faur, Mike Tyson, Phillip Larkin, James Joyce, Charles Bronson (the inmate).

Some people I've idolised over my life/still idolise or admire, to varying degrees and for myriad reasons.

There's so much more, these are literally the immediate names that jumped out at me. Also just realised that I have posted in here before but in less depth.

Guest Bob Knob
Sting. Sting would be a person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

2-face.jpg

Sting. Sting would be a person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that.

How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?

Doug Stanhope (comedian)

Devin Townsend

Kris Rygg (from Ulver)

Peter Steele from Type O Negative

Salvador Dali

My family

Jim Garner (photographer)

My friends.

I see that I mentioned Peter Steele who has since passed away. A brilliant songwriter, singer, bassist, humorist. : (