aberdeen-music

Bad bars

Red Neck Man

Yeah, obviously a different Triple Kirks than the one I'm thinking about, then. I'm thinking of the one on Belmont Street where the walls are grey, with the occasional exposed brickwork feature, and with brown leather sofas. It's certainly not a casuals pub, and I can think of countless big matches when I've been in there and I've had a clear view of at least two TV screens wherever I stood. Maybe you should give it a go sometime.

I'll back u up on that one. Seeing the football has never been a problem in triple kirks. However, the pool table situation is terrible. There just isnt enough room for it wherever it gets put so you're constantly sticking the cue butt, and your own butt, into people's faces. I dont understand why its there.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I just joined the queue to punch you in the gob.

Fucksake - I can do no right on this site. All I'm doing is going for a pint. Alas - I'm still here though. Maybe be away in 15 minutes.

Is it cos of where I drink or cos I'm finished before you?

Fucksake - I can do no right on this site. All I'm doing is going for a pint. Alas - I'm still here though. Maybe be away in 15 minutes.

Is it cos of where I drink or cos I'm finished before you?

You could drink napalm out of a homless junkie's boabie for all I care. It's just the fact you're getting to do it before me that makes you a total bastard.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
You could drink napalm out of a homless junkie's boabie for all I care. It's just the fact you're getting to do it before me that makes you a total bastard.

Fair point. Well made.

Cunt.

5 o'clock finish for me....

then pay day pints at some random boozer.......

might hit the Ferryhill Tavern. Never been and its nae far from where i reside...

Ferryhill tavern is at the corner of my street. DON'T DO IT. Walk up to the Hayloft. It's a much safer and nicer option. The only good thing about the Tavern is its 'relaxed' attitude to licencing hours.... *

*Unless of course I'm trying to sleep and a bunch of noisy drunken cunts come staggering up the street singing and fighting and climbing over cars at 2am on a Wednesday. This happens a lot.

Ferryhill tavern is at the corner of my street. DON'T DO IT. Walk up to the Hayloft. It's a much safer and nicer option. The only good thing about the Tavern is its 'relaxed' attitude to licencing hours.... *

*Unless of course I'm trying to sleep and a bunch of noisy drunken cunts come staggering up the street singing and fighting and climbing over cars at 2am on a Wednesday. This happens a lot.

haha

might be worth 1 pint around 6ish....