aberdeen-music

Putting things in your japper

Guest Giles Walker

I went to school with a guy who was mates with a dude who jumped off a snooker table and a cue went right up his arse! Side passage and constant memories of it for the rest of his life!

The best bit is I thought it was a made up story (the guy had more than a tendancy to exaggerate) but one Saturday afternoon in town we met the guy. He was actually quite proud of his "modification" in a sick way! All was going well until he actually opened the shitbag right in the middle of a busy John Menzies!!!! I can offically say I've smelt death!

Lesson: Be careful when participating in human pyramids / leaping off the bar, Bags!!!!!!!!

there used to be a story flying round montrose when I was at school about a guy who was sitting on a cross bar at a footy pitch (i assume with shorts on) who ended up getting his ballsack caught and subsequently ripped open on one of the hooks for the nets

I know a guy in Fraserburgh who was riding on an off road motorbike when he was little, he fell off the back and landed on the back tyre, and completely shredded his nutsack. Allegedly he now has no nuts. Or one nut, depending on who you talk to. Either way - ouch.

We had a discussion like this at work last week. Most of the incidents discussed were quite similar to ones already in this thread:

A little boy sliding down a the post on a badminton net, and getting his sack pierced on a hook while one of my colleagues was there. Apparently he was very calm when he walked up to reception to tell them he had a bleeding scrote.

A boy from our school who ended with a fake nut after losing one after falling off his bike.

Someone who shoved a Apple Sourz bottle up his arse (I hope it was only the neck), and had also just handed in a job application for our shop.

And some guy who got sacked from the Tesco in Inverurie for getting caught having a Tommy Tank with a toilet brush up his arse in the staff toilets.

We had a discussion like this at work last week. Most of the incidents discussed were quite similar to ones already in this thread:

A little boy sliding down a the post on a badminton net, and getting his sack pierced on a hook while one of my colleagues was there. Apparently he was very calm when he walked up to reception to tell them he had a bleeding scrote.

A boy from our school who ended with a fake nut after losing one after falling off his bike.

Someone who shoved a Apple Sourz bottle up his arse (I hope it was only the neck), and had also just handed in a job application for our shop.

And some guy who got sacked from the Tesco in Inverurie for getting caught having a Tommy Tank with a toilet brush up his arse in the staff toilets.

Was this on his application form?

there used to be a story flying round montrose when I was at school about a guy who was sitting on a cross bar at a footy pitch (i assume with shorts on) who ended up getting his ballsack caught and subsequently ripped open on one of the hooks for the nets

A friend of a friend had a semi-similar accident when skateboarding. Think it was at the stairs on Broad Street, his board landed at the bottom of the stairs in a vertical position, he landed scrotum-frist on the upright board, split his ballsack open.

Stinger.

I saw that happen to a guy in Lossiemouth. There was a few witnesses vomiting as a result!

I'll never try to 'tightrope walk' a football goal EVER.

I guess someone has to ask:

What was the worst thing?

Neither funny or revolting in the way that things to do with asses, dick, shit and piss are. But its the story and accompanying video of The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.

Seen a transcribe of the video that made me feel a bit dizzy and tbh is just as bad as the actual video.

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This could well be what I'm on about as well actually.

Yeah it is indeed the same . Speaking to Bonesaw Bazz about it and really the only way i could even ever soslightly condone such torture would be if the victim was actually a convicted and known peadophile.

Still rumour has it they just done it for shits and giggles.

Neither funny or revolting in the way that things to do with asses, dick, shit and piss are. But its the story and accompanying video of The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.

Seen a transcribe of the video that made me feel a bit dizzy and tbh is just as bad as the actual video.

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That article is sickening. thanks for sharing tho, id never heard of them.

LINK REMOVED

This link does not take you to any actual video , it is a forum with topics that contain the videos.

****All credit to Giles Walker for sending me this link and for giving me the chance to gain some inter cred **** :gringo:

ohh i so hope my aberdeen music credit goes up , hmmm i might go write in my blog .

Guest Giles Walker
[LINK REMOVED

This link does not take you to any actual video , it is a forum with topics that contain the videos.

I like how you IM'd me to ask what i was referring to earlier, then immediately post up the info i sent back, which i didn't want to dirty up everyone's minds with, as if you already knew about it 'last thursday'.

I hope you feel you gained enough inter-cred for this act of shameless copy-pasta.

I ain't mad though, i could be your ghostwriter on here if you want me. You can just send me topics that you want lulzy pics or videos about and i will message them to you with a brief history and outline of how to talk about them.

Feg.

• Upvote 1

I like how you IM'd me to ask what i was referring to earlier, then immediately post up the info i sent back, which i didn't want to dirty up everyone's minds with, as if you already knew about it 'last thursday'.

I hope you feel you gained enough inter-cred for this act of shameless copy-pasta.

I ain't mad though, i could be your ghostwriter on here if you want me. You can just send me topics that you want lulzy pics or videos about and i will message them to you with a brief history and outline of how to talk about them.

Feg.

Sorry man didn't think about it at all . Besides as you said you didn't even want to " dirty up everyone's minds " . I doubt very much this has gained me any inter cred or whatever the hell you call it , not that i need any inter cred .

Slough Feg