aberdeen-music

Putting things in your japper

Guest Giles Walker

Guest Giles Walker

Not a good idea some say...

There was a kid at my school who put a needle in his and was treated with a trip to the hospital.

Not great since his brother's name was already used as slang for someone who lied a lot.

Also all praise be to Juicebox and Oasis.

Amazing.

I did it a couple of times. With one of those big industrial safety-pins they use for oads of washing on oil rigs. "Sterilized" it by holding a lighter to it for a couple of minutes. Simon the old bartender from the Moorings had a video of it.

Hurts a first, but once it's in you can dangle things from it.

bugger that, not the same thing but i have a pal who is a nurse and she tells all the stories of people coming in with things attached they can't get off or people who put things up their pooper! One person apparently put a pint glass up there and it created a vacuum so they couldnt get it back out. they smashed it and got left with broken glass up there.

made a note to myself that day not to try that no matter how drunk i ever get

bugger that, not the same thing but i have a pal who is a nurse and she tells all the stories of people coming in with things attached they can't get off or people who put things up their pooper! One person apparently put a pint glass up there and it created a vacuum so they couldnt get it back out. they smashed it and got left with broken glass up there.

Lame guitarist, we all know that was you, not a story from a friend! Thats why you couldn't sit properly in the van last time we went to Glasgow!

I saw a video on a website that I can't link to because it's rude, but it's called One Guy One Cup or something like that. There's this dude filming himself having a tug, and he puts a jam jar up his ass as he's doing it (upside down, and right up to the lid) Then mid-wank the jar shatters and his butt hole contracts around the broken glass, and blood starts pouring out of him. And he has to try and pull the shards of broken glass out of his ass. A lot of blood. It is the most sickening video I've ever seen. Just imagine the sheer panic that would set in as that happens. PM me if you want a link to the site.

Guest Giles Walker

I think i saw the video of your 'friend' doing this online.

Didn't look pretty.

My friends sister is a nurse and i was once told of a local celebrity's wife being brought in with a wine bottle stuck in her arse.

For the second time.

Guest Giles Walker

Wow i have a two page thread called "putting things in your japper"

I have truly made it.

btw that video is called one man one jar and i thought the weirdest part was how calm that dude is whilst pulling the shards of glass out of his ass.

Gadz

Wow i have a two page thread called "putting things in your japper"

I have truly made it.

btw that video is called one man one jar and i thought the weirdest part was how calm that dude is whilst pulling the shards of glass out of his ass.

Gadz

I've seen some sick, sick shit on the int0rnet, but that one really took the biscuit.

Guest Giles Walker
I've seen some sick, sick shit on the int0rnet, but that one really took the biscuit.

The worst part is that i know of a worse video.

I will spare you, although i am sure someone else here will know what i am talking about.

I saw a video on a website that I can't link to because it's rude, but it's called One Guy One Cup or something like that. There's this dude filming himself having a tug, and he puts a jam jar up his ass as he's doing it (upside down, and right up to the lid) Then mid-wank the jar shatters and his butt hole contracts around the broken glass, and blood starts pouring out of him. And he has to try and pull the shards of broken glass out of his ass. A lot of blood. It is the most sickening video I've ever seen. Just imagine the sheer panic that would set in as that happens. PM me if you want a link to the site.

could you imagine though, having to take a dump after something like that happening. yuo would probably require internal stiches up there and have to have a side passage to stop tearing them everytime you needed to poop. haha

Guest Giles Walker
2 girls 1 cup? 2 girls 2 cups? BME Pain Olympics Final Round?

BME Pain Olympics Final Round is fake. It was an april fool's joke by the staff at BMEzine.

Nope, nope and nope. Much, much worse. Not even funny either, just horrible.

Also i read that the 1 man 1 jar dude would have had to shit into a bag for around a year whilst his internal injuries healed. At least there is a possibility of them healing though.

Gadz x2

Anyone have any other 'putting things in your japper' related stories then?