aberdeen-music

Juicebox is a twat

sexytunk

Juicebox just PM'd me offering me a square go, for a comment I made about him where I called him a Twat. Very intelligent behaviour that ain't it! But the thing is, he is a twat, a 24 carrot twat at that. If anyone was reading his comments yesterday regarding the Oasis tribute, and his views on the band and music as a whole, I think everyone would agree, he is a twat as well. I think the point I'm trying to put accross is that I think Juicebox is a TWAT!

Juicebox just PM'd me offering me a square go, for a comment I made about him where I called him a Twat. Very intelligent behaviour that ain't it! But the thing is, he is a twat, a 24 carrot twat at that. If anyone was reading his comments yesterday regarding the Oasis tribute, and his views on the band and music as a whole, I think everyone would agree, he is a twat as well. I think the point I'm trying to put accross is that I think Juicebox is a TWAT!

Probably the funniest thing i have ever heard.

"A Square Go" from behind a PC/Laptop....Brilliant.

I think unleashing a flurry of "Twat" this and "Twat" that on the Internet doesn't really put you in a better light than him.

Besides, I think everyone is entitled to a negative opinion of Oasis. Afterall, it's been about 15 years, and the cunts just won't fuck off.

Well you know, I do sort of agree with you, I have lowered myself on this occassion, but I've been forced into it cause I'm pretty pissed that someone is threatening me (ha ha) over the internet. Anyone who knows me, will realize this ain't normally my style. But afterall this is surely a place for expressing you're opinion, and that is my opinion! If someone wants to call me a twat on here, I'll take it on the chin, I won't go running looking to fight them. If folk cant take the criticism back, they shouldn't go posting negative and aggressive posts in the first place

Guest idol_wild
nah I mean in general, I remember people used to throw it about a lot and I wondered where it came from??

Possibly derived from the shape of a boxing ring or something?

Fuck knows.

I like how this thread is developing into something more cerebral.

You do realise that you could have just reported the threat to the mods and he'd have probably have been banned for at least a while. At minimal he'd be given a verbal dressing down by Glossy Sack.

I didn't realize that no, I shall remember that in the future. That would have been a far more sensible solution