aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Jo-D

Look Out..

Why do they all have beards...?

Think it might have something to do with publicity after being charged & coming to trial?

A former colleague was done for sex offences a few years back & between being charged & the trial, he grew a huge chunk of face fuzz. Which was shaved-off once he was eventually released.

Maybe thought his neighbours wouldn't recognise him, despite his identity being well known in his smallish town?

It will be too long to post any links but another thing to remember is that there have been several instances of authorities down south getting difficult offenders off their books by simply buying them a ticket to somewhere in Scotland. Often with very little by way of information exchange with the authorities up here.

Waheeeey, that's my shop's cctv footage - WINN-AR!

Sadly, I wasn't working that day. I'll check the system the next time I'm in though to see the last time we sold a copy of "Raping For Dummies"...

I find this offensive.

I have a beard and I have hardly raped anyone!

As in you haven't raped many people?

Or as in you did rape them but only a little bit? Like if it's under a minute it doesn't count? That kinda thing?

• Upvote 1

Or as in you did rape them but only a little bit? Like if it's under a minute it doesn't count? That kinda thing?

Fuck, beat me to it!

*you must spread yadda yadda yadda*

It's only rape if they find the victim...

As long as you shout "Surprise!" its ok.

Why do they all have beards...?

Kids must find them sexy.

"What is about that look that kids just find soooo sexy?" (In a Glasweigan accent.)

:)

Waheeeey, that's my shop's cctv footage - WINN-AR!

Sadly, I wasn't working that day. I'll check the system the next time I'm in though to see the last time we sold a copy of "Raping For Dummies"...

By the sounds of this guy, he's at least an intermediate in the raping stakes.

By the sounds of this guy, he's at least an intermediate in the raping stakes.

I dunno though, can you be intermediate if you get sent to jail for it?

Some wifey in News Stop yesterday said they'd caught him on Back Wynd...but I'm pretty sure that it was a pack of lies as there's been nothing in the papers.

I was a bitty worried when I saw the Waterstones security scanner cover thingies...then realised it was the other shop, not mine.

Guest Hobo

Maybe he came up to do his christmas shopping, if you're a rapist sometimes things get in the way.

Maybe he was looking for raping paper for the pressies and decided to get a book, don't waterstones do a raping service?

poor i know